FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We needed this show after Boondocks fell off brehs

Beiber can get into all kinds of fukkery but as long as he apologizes and has a new song on deck, he's good...but the rappers he was "down" with were "tainted" to begin with.

I hope later episodes really piss these cacs off :ohlawd:

It's mostly liberal cacs watching and they won't get pissed because they won't even get the point. Right after the episode finished they went to walk their dog and got nervous when they saw a brother walking near them:mjpls:. The next morning at work they'll discuss with their friends how funny that shooting range scene was because it was true

Lowkey this might be better than Power

:dahell: Lowkey? Atlanta being better than Power is the highest of keys. You comparing White Castle burgers to Kobe beef.

I don't know why yalll were surprised by the Lloyd cameo:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
No need to tear another black show down to put up another one. Two different shows completely.

Lol black shows aren't immune to criticism. I didn't tell the the nikka to stop watching the show. I still turn it on and support it, even though the writing has turned into B level soap opera. Atlanta is doing something not done on television before. Power is now a daytime TV show about drug dealers. It is what it is.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I miss Run n Shoot in Atlanta.

:mjcry:

Real shyt. I watch this show with quotes and their all off. :snoop: shyt said "running shoe"

This basketball acting though :francis:

The worst. As a baller I cringe watching people who obviously don't play ball act like they do.

This the chick from Hung :ohhh: can't remember her name tho

:ohhh: That's where I remember her neurotic mouse looking ass from.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's mostly liberal cacs watching and they won't get pissed because they won't even get the point. Right after the episode finished they went to walk their dog and got nervous when they saw a brother walking near them:mjpls:. The next morning at work they'll discuss with their friends how funny that shooting range scene was because it was true

:dahell: Lowkey? Atlanta being better than Power is the highest of keys. You comparing White Castle burgers to Kobe beef.

I don't know why yalll were surprised by the Lloyd cameo:

Apparently him and Lloyd know each other from high school

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That gun range scene :laff: perfect.
Exposing that double standard.
Another good episode :obama:

Yo so the dude paper boi shot died right, he ain't been to court or nothing. Never said what really happened, they joke bout it tho :dahell: tell us what happened Don

We still dunno what happened to him. Earn asked PB if he was alright while they were in jail but they changed the subject.