FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
loved this episode. wish i could have supported the rating and reacted with the brehs but i was out:mjcry: but im gonna watch again on the fx site

loved that poor people cycle gem earn dropped. and now earn and darius are friends :to:

the fukking zan character was so spot on for bloggers/viners :deadmanny:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
This show>>>

Darius is the TV Version of
tumblr_lw0ctpnGHC1r7uxllo2_r1_500.gif

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My favorite episode so far and had so many layers to it. Ern and Darius scenes are just so damn good. Zan was pathetic but he knew what he was and had no shame. This show really puts the struggle into perspective and shows how people are just trying to make it day to day. That authenticity is what's missing in Tv especially when it comes to hip hop where everybody pretending to be a multimillionaire before dropping any music.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Anyone notice that the "next time on" previews have nothing to do with the episode or am I bugging?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
earn smart enough to get into princeton and outchea homeless trying to buy kiddie meals and darius spitting that weedhead pseudoscience and will never starve because he knows how to hustle and make that money. turning $190 into more than $1k per cane corso puppy and the average litter size is around 9. smartest move anyone on this show has made so far:wow:

i love this show man.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
oh and earn got the nerve to be talking about poor people don't have time for investments when he spent his last $500 on payola to get paper boi on the radio. darius just put you on game that you obviously didn't know was even being played. guaranteed paper, where as the $500 ain't coming back.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
oh and earn got the nerve to be talking about poor people don't have time for investments when he spent his last $500 on payola to get paper boi on the radio. darius just put you on game that you obviously didn't know was even being played. guaranteed paper, where as the $500 ain't coming back.
word has he even gotten paid for that radio placement yet? have any of them nikkas gotten paid off them youtube viess and radio spins yet? why haven't they touched on that yet?