FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Man wtf was that yo??.... :scust:

Who is this guy and kid that they trying to get into Mexico?.... And they didn't know he was a pedo all this time?.... :mindblown:

Why are they even doing this transport shyt?... :dahell:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What kind of lawless town is this?
Biker gangs having 12 hour standoffs/shootings - at least 20 people murked and a whole lot of collateral damage yet not one police car shows up and no forensic investigation. These storylines are way oddee. Suffice it to say -This might be the last season; I don’t see this getting renewed.
:francis:
And whose idea was it to make the new opening theme song a whole 10 minute long pictorial documentary.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They really ended last week’s episode on some “what’s in the box” vibes. Like it was a head that she pulled up from that bin. I was like, did she put a head in her backpack.
:deadmanny:
I don’t get it- ***spoiler tag on this site is not working for me so consider this a warning****

She pulled out an SOA jacket right?? So what’s the connection - I’m not invested in this series enough to go look up past episodes either.
:skip:
Lastly, Angel trying to play house with the bar chick is awkward asf
:mjlol::deadrose:
he went from the cartel v for vendetta killer femme fatale to that - shyt is cringe

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They really ended last week’s episode on some “what’s in the box” vibes. Like it was a head that she pulled up from that bin. I was like, did she put a head in her backpack.
:deadmanny:
I don’t get it- ***spoiler tag on this site is not working for me so consider this a warning****

She pulled out an SOA jacket right?? So what’s the connection - I’m not invested in this series enough to go look up past episodes either.
:skip:
Lastly, Angel trying to play house with the bar chick is awkward asf
:mjlol::deadrose:
he went from the cartel v for vendetta killer femme fatale to that - shyt is cringe

It belonged to the Mexican SAMCRO member Montez who was killed by El Palo the Vatos Malditos President for being disloyal. Palo had serious beef with Taza, so he put it there to set up the Santo Padre charter.

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Man wtf was that yo??.... :scust:

Who is this guy and kid that they trying to get into Mexico?.... And they didn't know he was a pedo all this time?.... :mindblown:

Why are they even doing this transport shyt?... :dahell:

The guy is El Banquero the new Galindo's accountant. He's on the run from the Feds and Mayans are transporting him back to Mexico to avoid prosecution. They took the job to get in the good graces of El Banquero as well and to get more work down there. But, they stuck Santo Padre charter with the job knowing it could end bad and they would fuqq it up somehow which they did buy killing him.
I knew it was going this route when the p3do made the comment in the van about "girls not being the only beautiful ones" down in MX.