FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good actually, it's more grounded than SOA

What's up with the country theme songs? I mean, they fit the south western theme of it, but they couldn't have some Mexican song playing?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm rewatching these shows I'm almost done with SoA right now and will hit the mayans....What I need to know is are the black gang members used as flunkies and weak as hell in the mayans or do they even appear I'm assuming it's just cross border travel near mexico.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I'm rewatching these shows I'm almost done with SoA right now and will hit the mayans....What I need to know is are the black gang members used as flunkies and weak as hell in the mayans or do they even appear I'm assuming it's just cross border travel near mexico.
They not even in it tbh

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Damn thats whats up. Low key I was hoping it was the black crew that got the spinoff.

I dont know where you at on Mayans watch so lite spoiler where this show could go.
SOA is brought back into the MC world in last few episodes. Season finale shows Mayans ambush and kill a rival gang. Among the dead they killed a SOA member so we might see more SOA world players come in.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know where you at on Mayans watch so lite spoiler where this show could go.
SOA is brought back into the MC world in last few episodes. Season finale shows Mayans ambush and kill a rival gang. Among the dead they killed a SOA member so we might see more SOA world players come in.

I haven't started the mayans
(I did watch it when it first came on a few years ago I got to the part where the kids were doing the bombs or something like that)

also damn this show and how they just punk the bros...Ain't no way Pope should of been that eas
y.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Aint checked this shyt since S1. May dip back into it. The promos for S3 look interesting :ehh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This damn show is a nice slow burn without all of the unrealistic superhero shyt from SOA

first 2 episodes of this season have been good and Ez is making a name for himself but finally stepping up at the table.

Miguel got his side bytch now and looks like he’s ready do drown Emily. She literally has the best life of any character in this show. Big house, money and doesn’t have to work. Her little property deal might have fallen thru but it wasn’t like this was her life’s work. The irony is that she hated Miguel’s mom and now that the old lady is gone, she acts like tending to her son is like running a daycare center.

Ez’s chick is :ohlawd:

Meanwhile, Coco is fukked. Straight up fiend and those meth head oxy CACs are gonna throw his ass on the grill. Dumbass gon pull the club into some unnecessary drama over a handful of pills :martin: Dumbass is selling his daughters iPads and lying about her losing them lol