FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Brehs, I'm going back thru the 1st season. I watched it a few times, but now I have and will receive a lot of 2nd season context :merchant: I'm kinda high so it's fukking with my mind, but I just realized...

In both season premieres, Earn gets his hands on a gun-- Both in relation to protecting Al/Paper Boi. The first time, it's a regular ass pistol (cuz they're regular ass nikkas) he found in the glove compartment, but he grabs it to back up Paper Boi with ol boy that kicked his miror... The shooting becomes the catalyst for Paper Boi's notoriety, but we never see or hear exactly who fired that shot. Y'all sure it was Earn? :usure: even on accident? :usure: no one was hurt and Paper Boi had his joint dead on homie's sternum.

Fast forward to season 2, Paper Boi is officially that nikka. Once again, Earn gets his hands on a pistol, only this time it's gold on some cartel shyt. Alligator man, aka his Uncle Willie says it's to "help" (protect) Al/Paper Boi in the music industry. Once again he's handling a gun.

Sooner or later, I think Earn is gonna shoot/kill somebody over Paper Boi :ohhh:

What yall think?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Brehs, I'm going back thru the 1st season. I watched it a few times, but now I have and will receive a lot of 2nd season context :merchant: I'm kinda high so it's fukking with my mind, but I just realized...

In both season premieres, Earn gets his hands on a gun-- Both in relation to protecting Al/Paper Boi. The first time, it's a regular ass pistol (cuz they're regular ass nikkas) he found in the glove compartment, but he grabs it to back up Paper Boi with ol boy that kicked his miror... The shooting becomes the catalyst for Paper Boi's notoriety, but we never see or hear exactly who fired that shot. Y'all sure it was Earn? :usure: even on accident? :usure: no one was hurt and Paper Boi had his joint dead on homie's sternum.

Fast forward to season 2, Paper Boi is officially that nikka. Once again, Earn gets his hands on a pistol, only this time it's gold on some cartel shyt. Alligator man, aka his Uncle Willie says it's to "help" (protect) Al/Paper Boi in the music industry. Once again he's handling a gun.

Sooner or later, I think Earn is gonna shoot/kill somebody over Paper Boi :ohhh:

What yall think?

The observations in here are :wow::mindblown:

Continuing off of what you're saying tho.... Uncle Will passed the torch down to Ern. From one generation to the next.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What yall think?

With this show who knows:hubie:

They might introduce something that we think has weight to it and never touch it again. We may never know what Darius and Al are beefing over. We may never see Earn got that Cane Corso money. Atlanta isn't predictable at all.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

I know but WHY THE fukk IS THE HOME RELEASE DVD ONLY?

I'm wild tight right now about this. :mad::mad::mad:

I been tight for about 3 days now. shyt ain't going away.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anybody know why they named the episode alligator man? Like what's the significance

I know what you're asking.

I think its that uncle willy has gone from being Willy, to being Alligator man.

that person in the neighborhood who kids run past their crib, make up stories about them, shyt like that.

its definitely not good, like have 20 cats or some shyt like that.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I know what you're asking.

I think its that uncle willy has gone from being Willy, to being Alligator man.

that person in the neighborhood who kids run past their crib, make up stories about them, shyt like that.

its definitely not good, like have 20 cats or some shyt like that.
thank you. I didn't know how to express what I was thinking at the moment but this is what I was gettin at. Uncle willie had all the potential in the world but now he just the nikka on the block the kids call alligator man