FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If Earn that desperate he would accept a blanket and pillow in the corner:yeshrug:better than being on the streets
He admitted he's afraid that Al's so big at this point he might not need him anymore. It's one thing to ask to crash on the couch, but it might not be the best look to be begging for a corner to sleep in. Earn's idealistic and has that chip on his shoulder SEC Willie was talmbout. So much so that he doesn't realize by now Al already made the decision last season to make Earn his manager and clearly sees him as fam as opposed to the nikka tryna hop on the bandwagon like the beginning of last season. Earn makes a lot of shyt harder on himself because he feels he's proving something to himself:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If Earn that desperate he would accept a blanket and pillow in the corner:yeshrug:better than being on the streets

It’s more of a pride thing than anything

Plus it also follows the narrative of Earn getting “robbed”

He was robbed by the storage worker
The City is robbing him on the P.O. charges
He had to give up $100 to the woman who robbed his uncle

And finally he was robbed of his “place” on the couch by Alfred’s new friend Tracy

Everybody gotta eat...or be eaten..

Earn says he doesn’t want to be the dude who just sits around while shyt “happens” to
Him.

His uncle told him to get the chip off his shoulder

He didn’t listen. If he would’ve taken the chip off of his shoulder he could’ve crashed on the floor like you said. Al and Darius even asked him if he was “good” before he left, but pride got the best of him. Pride ALWAYS comes before the fall...

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did he just say "Mutha fukker" :dwillhuh:
Yeah FX and USA are more relaxed about cussing and their headliner shows (Mr Robot, Atlanta, etc) use the F word regularly.
This is really the ultimate hood show. All the weird, random surreal shyt that happens in the hood yet everyone observes the fukkery and is just like :yeshrug: This show captures that vibe better than anything I’ve ever seen
This is exactly how I felt when the kids said "yeah he got a gator"
:yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
To anyone who seen the full episode does Van make an appearance? What happened to her?

She ain't holding Earn down. Where the nikka son. I thought him and Van fixed they relationship.