FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Daps
That paperboy speech about money was so true :mjcry: I keep rewatching the last episode cuz that shyt hits so close to home from “the money is an idea” :ohlawd:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
That freeze frame
bjiMEGg.png

that felt very Seinfeld esque should left the payoff for next episode

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Once again I say that Earn's broke ass should have put that money in his bank account and took Van to somewhere affordable like Chili's or something instead of stuntin' like he Ted DiBiase

dame dash and couple other people have echo this sentiment that the reason so many immigrants set up vice business in the hood is black people cant wait to give there money away

its that anxiety of living in a capitalist society .. people spend whatever little they have to feel like there worth something

but money is only useful if you have it ...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Man look at this article from this cac criticizing Vick's appearance

‘Atlanta’: The Surprise Cameo in Episode 3 is Distracting For All the Wrong Reasons

fukk THIS CAC:pacspit:

Getting bent out of shape about Mike Vick a silly thing - it a surreal moment - but something possible in Atlanta

earn's dumbass could turn 2 mil into -200 dollars.

race michael vick outside a strip club that just finessed the fukk outta you brehs. :dahell:

the only thing earn did all night that was cool was race Mike Vick - I do it just for the story :yeshrug:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i have always been like wait till the next song starts before you start at strip clubs cause girls try to come up to you right when the song is over on the finesse

also the worst thing is in nyc strip clubs you got some DJs thinking they dj priemmer cutting up the records or mixing and you got in to a debate of what constitutes " a song "

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Somebody explain the connection between the engineer dude and Drake cuz I just don't get it. Ya'll telling me Drake is having goons beat engineer's asses or something? :wtf:

beating engineers was a thing back in the 1990s in death row

Drake order beat downs for other people but not his engineer ; Most famously a tattoo artist in califronia

because he treats his engineer like a brother

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i feel Clark county is a mix of Big Sean and a bit of Taylor the creator

Big Sean done a lot Jingle Rap- has some detriot goons that run around with him and that speech about a spot for one black man in the mix is something he said on his album

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
i feel Clark county is a mix of Big Sean and a bit of Taylor the creator

Big Sean done a lot Jingle Rap- has some detriot goons that run around with him and that speech about a spot for one black man in the mix is something he said on his album
what jingles/commercials has Big Sean done?