Future WWE Superstar....Dwight Howard?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I could definitely see Dwight in the Big Show early 2000s comedic role.. god damn, him and Almost future tag team champions:whew:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Let me guess, his signature and finisher will be a big boot and chokeslam :beli:

Let him fight for the 24/7 championship in dark matches and keep him off of my Tv

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Is this one of those cheap PR stunts to get some names floating in the news?

Dude had serious back injuries in his NBA career. I don't wanna see another 7ft kevin nash type of wrestler who does 3 different moves in the ring.

Dwight, while a freak of nature, is in his mid 30s and father time stay undefeated. He's not finna be jumping in ring, throwing people around and so on. Those mileages are real.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Is this one of those cheap PR stunts to get some names floating in the news?

Dude had serious back injuries in his NBA career. I don't wanna see another 7ft kevin nash type of wrestler who does 3 different moves in the ring.

Dwight, while a freak of nature, is in his mid 30s and father time stay undefeated. He's not finna be jumping in ring, throwing people around and so on. Those mileages are real.

He also had those back injuries incredibly early. His prime ended when he was 26. He's 36 now. He shouldn't be taking any bumps.