Future Reportedly Believes His Baby Mama Stole His Sperm & Impregnated Herself With A Turkey Baster

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You think this is something that isnt realistic?
Yes? He's nutting in anything that moved and has nearly ten baby mamas. Occam's Razor would suggest he nutted in this one too and also got her pregnant. The reason he's upset is probably because he couldn't come to a settlement with her, or because he's starting to to realize he's gonna be broke soon.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All these women starting with baby mama 2 Who let future hit raw including ciara can’t say shyt...

this nikka closing in on 40 but has a brain of a 17 year old
“Let hit raw” Like his dyck didn’t play a part in this or have a responsibility to control. Randomly nutting off in low level, no value thots that are waiting for that money train; then he gets mad that he created the money gang.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
“Let hit raw” Like his dyck didn’t play a part in this or have a responsibility to control. Randomly nutting off in low level, no value thots that are waiting for that money train; then he gets mad that he created the money gang.
Y'all always hoe splanin' you done some shyt like this?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y'all always hoe splanin' you done some shyt like this?
Nah.. always had my own and I don’t fuk for $$ but I’m amused by the finger pointing. Future got trapped 8 times lol. He left the condom with his sperm in it. Like dude wouldn’t know after the 3rd time knocking up a random to just flush that shyt. because if this was a female knocked up 8 x by 8 different men the vibe would be different as far as personal accountability and plausible deniability. I don’t give a fuk about these hos or the men who inseminate them. It’s the children who I’m concerned about. Mommy is using them for the bag and daddy sends them a care package. Sad and pathetic. “Y’all” keep making excuses though.

Superstar
Daps
from article:
"Let your lawyers speak for u at this point! u bogus, stole my last name now u want to b relevant jus fall back off the net trying to to prove a point," one of the texts reportedly read. "TMZ this bytch stole my last name I think that's what i heard! I will never respect a clout chasing bytch NEVERRRRRRR FOH."

So what did Future mean by the "stole my last name" claim? The lawsuit addresses the purported basis for the allegation:

This allegation that Ms. Seraphin "stole my last name," refers to Mr. Wilburn's misguided idea that Ms. Seraphin was somehow able to unilaterally impregnated herself with Mr. Wilburn's DNA (rather than because of the 2 years of unprotected sex the parties previously engaged in), and that by giving the child who was subsequently conceived as a result of these sexual relations Mr. Wilburn's last name, that Ms. Seraphin thereby "stole" Mr. Wilburn's last name.​

:mjlol:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Future got the WOAT batting average breh can't pull out of his driveway :mjlol: This just makes breh look even dumber because he can't seem to take responsibility for his own actions

That's my GOAT #HoH scumbag though :banderas: