Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I aint even going to listen to that pinned song. I'm beginning to not even care about this beef.

If the fallout is these fakkits ushering in legit AI usage in rap I'm about to turn in my hiphop card.
Not even so much artists, they legitimizing this where labels gonna have AI “artists” all over playlists. It’s cool for the dudes who really on to laugh off, but upcoming musicians gonna have a hard time monetizing their art

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ye won the war during the Larry Hoover concert

Sure, that was good a very good showing but let's not forget we got a legendary ye rant for two hours over sicko mode where he was claiming Drake was gonna kill him and knew that Saint slept on his right and that's what that "took a right" line meant

And had that nikka walking around Chicago talking about how in my feelings doesn't sit right in his feelings and went on the radio basically apologizing and wondering why Drake was going so hard on him.

Had big sean and pusha basically admitting ye is obsessed with Drake to the point he had to admit himself on the drink champs interview.

In a verzuz, probably has him. in everything else, you can tell who is actually hurting who more