Future - Life is Good ft. Drake (Official Video)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont let Drake send you into debt. It’s all apart of the scheme to keep us flashy but broke. My bytch happy with a glass of wine.
Haha facts. I started thinkin “damn my girl be buying by the glass am I cheap? :lupe: “ but then I’m like her ass get tipsy off two lil ass glasses, who the hell gon drink the rest of that bottle, ion drink wine :heh:
he threw used to this on the future deluxe tho.
Exactly, was a future album. This song say feat drake, so not for WATTBA. But they got new matching chains so a joint album or joint tour has to be on the way.
Future only version:mjlit:

:bow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake got away from this a long time ago and has moved on to him standing around a bunch of guys looking tough or he himself cappin' like he's tough. He gave us an example of this not even a month ago.

Who else recently is really just taking the opportunity to not take themselves serious in their videos despite their content?
So what about the gods plan ? No guidance video ?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Haha facts. I started thinkin “damn my girl be buying by the glass am I cheap? :lupe: “ but then I’m like her ass get tipsy off two lil ass glasses, who the hell gon drink the rest of that bottle, ion drink wine :heh:

Exactly, was a future album. This song say feat drake, so not for WATTBA. But they got new matching chains so a joint album or joint tour has to be on the way.

:bow:
Honestly

Glasses of wine tend to cost more than bottles.

Especially if she's going to drink a few.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Love the production, the first one in particular, don't really care for the lifestyle raps by two dudes I don't really respect, but there is certainly a lane for this, these guys are the voices of the game for the 30 and up range.