Future got smoke for all his sons in this rap sh*t, he going off on Twitter

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Lol these nikkas love future . nikkas defending his parenting posting multiple video links in a post. You guys really care. I like on message boards when a dude makes an off hand comment about an artist and the fan of said artist gets all upset. Lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
View attachment 22791

money-man.jpg

e1d6ab7efbb135a17e95c32399cdbc65.jpg

money-man-well-well-500x334.jpg

I'm surprised it took 3 pages before his namefor brought up. Coli I expected much better from you :martin:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Realizing Joe was right
If your shyt is so easily copied like that money man shyt u make fast food music

DS2 still GOAT tho

You can also say what future is doing is inspiring and exciting he makes people want to rap...
(Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery)

Look at Kobe mj ai, etc.. they made kids want to play ball and yell their name as they took a shot pretending to be them...

As great as the machine makes some of these artists seem no one is trying to replicate a TPAB or any of these type of artists except for lames ,wannabes (I know the irony) elites and logic go figure.....

Music is meant to be digested with no complications...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You can also say what future is doing is inspiring and exciting he makes people want to rap...

Look at Kobe mj ai, etc.. they made kids want to play ball and yell their name as they took a shot pretending to be them...

As great as the machine makes some of these artists seem no one is trying to replicate a TPAB or any of these type of artists except for lames ,wannabes (I know the irony) elites and logic go figure.....

Your opinion is fukking stupid

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You really comparing ball vs rapping tho:russ: