Future got smoke for all his sons in this rap sh*t, he going off on Twitter

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Uzi, Carti, Kodak, Ugly God, Yachty, Dex, Greedo, Smokepurpp, Pump, Tay K, Fauni, Uno

All got Keef or Lil B (mostly Keef) DNA in them

Damn near every Soundcloud rapper that comes out now is Keef's sons

He's arguably one of the most influential rappers of all time
All facts, Future influence is a notch below Sosa's not taking anything away from him that's just how BIG Sosa impact was and still is. nikkas still biting from old Keef eras it's crazy, every era Keef done already nikkas is going back and tryna do it.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
All facts, Future influence is a notch below Sosa's not taking anything away from him that's just how BIG Sosa impact was and still is. nikkas still biting from old Keef eras it's crazy, every era Keef done already nikkas is going back and tryna do it.
Exactly, Keef (and the drill movement in general) got DNA in everybody, from the production to the flows to the slang. Keef got rappers who never been to Chicago talkin bout smokin Tooka

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Exactly, Keef (and the drill movement in general) got DNA in everybody, from the production to the flows to the slang. Keef got rappers who never been to Chicago talkin bout smokin Tooka
Forreal, Fetty, Young MA and couple others got in trouble with dudes for that :pachaha:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"future fell off..."
"bbbb but he dnt take care of his kids.."
"that nikka washed and in his feelings.."
"the bag drying up lol..."
"don't nobody copy future wtf..."
tumblr_nqktii8x941rtotvgo1_500.gif
Lmao. What’s even brazier is they been saying that same bullshyt for the past 5+ years :mjlol:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Before I rant, I fukks wit Future's music heavy.

But put names on it or STFU. Tired of these subliminals from rappers.

The realiest nikka to spaze out and put names on it was Gucci. Don't give AF if drugs played a role but it happen and it the realiest shyt ever.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
this dude wanna be Future so bad.. :mjlol:

This right here is next level biting....he's jocking Future's swag, look, voice, rap style, every fukking thing Man.:scust:

Am i the only one that finds this creepy?:gucci:

I just think its very emasculating when a man dedicate their whole life to be another nikka:scust:

This is why I never fukked with Money Man. Desiigner eventually evolved and wasnt a direct copy but if im Future im giving Money Man all yhe smoke because clones like him are a threat of making him obselete.