Future for Sony looks bleak What can be done ???

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
It’s not even about this current acquisition or move it’s about the future. Microsoft has 40 plus studios with the Bethesda acquisition and with the Activison acquisition purchase Microsoft has literally wiped out franchises that have been on PlayStation for years. They have added 0 to gaming the same games that was on Xbox before the purchase are still on Xbox .MS have just alienated the PlayStation fan base from certain franchises. If Microsoft snatches up Take two, EA , Ubi or even a big Japanese publisher it will be over and I’m genuinely worried for Sony It ain’t gonna be a reason to play PlayStation.

What can Sony realistically do to combat this I think they already knew with the rumors of recent focus in multiplayer games such as Deviations new game and Firewalks new IP and others.

Maybe they can double their current studio sizes and make all them 2-3 project studios ?

Merge with a bigger company?

idc what y’all boys say if the current Microsoft purchases don’t effect the games you play which is bs the possibility of buying up multiple publishers will effect you when they ain’t no games to play but Spider-Man.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony will continue the same way it does now and then fade to black because the Japanese never innovate on a larger scale. These dudes had a huge lead and did nothing to improve or make changes. They let Microsoft come up create a cloud lane and a service called Gamepass. The only thing Sony has is its name

shyt will be like Kodak going out of business.

Last edited:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Sony will continue the same way it does now and then fade to black because the Japanese never innovate on a larger scale. These dudes had a huge lead and did nothing to improve or make changes. They let Microsoft come up create a cloud land and a service called Gamepass. The only thing Sony has is its name

shyt will be like Kodak going out of business.
Microsoft buying companies isn’t adding any innovation or anything to gaming I have no clue what y’all talking about

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft buying companies isn’t adding any innovation or anything to gaming I have no clue what y’all talking about

Yeah it is because they are utilizing the cloud that most Sony ponies crowned years ago. You can play Xbox on a Cellphone Tablet PC etc.. seamlessly for a monthy price. There are 100s of games available. shyt is amazing

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
The brand is strong. It's the first video game console a lot of people who are now adults (with disposable income) ever played. They cater to markets like Eastern Europe that MS clearly doesn't give a shyt about. They play to these strengths. Their lopsided mindshare may wane but I don't see them going out of business. If anything they may spinoff from Sony if shyt really got dire.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yeah it is because they are utilizing the cloud that most Sony ponies crowned years ago. You can play Xbox on a Cellphone Tablet PC etc.. seamlessly for a monthy price. There are 100s of games available. shyt is amazing
Man ain’t nobody trying to play full ass video games on a cell phone.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Still waiting on you to list what playstation has innovated. All they do is steal others ideas and make them cheaper.

theyre great at marketing to their cult. Ill give them that. Had yall googly eyes over a SSD, like its some new hardware. tech thats been in almost every PC for over a decade :mjlol: