Futurama appreciation thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:russ: On the 2nd episode when Fry first met the Planet Express crew and got his "physical" from Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg: Now open your mouth, and let's have a look at that brain. :jbhmm: (Fry opens his mouth) No, no, n-n-no :smh:, not that mouth. :ufdup:

Fry: I only have one. :gucci:

Dr. Zoidberg: Really?! :ohhh:

Fry: Uh, is there a human doctor around? :gucci:

Dr. Zoidberg: Young lady! :childplease: I'm an expert on Humans.:smugdraper: Now pick a mouth, open it, and say, "DOODLEDOODLEDOOOOO!"

Fry: :gucci:Uh, (clears throat) "DUDDADUDDADETTADET!" :dahell:

Dr. Zoidberg: (offended) WHAT?!!?! :ufdup: MY MOTHER WAS A SAINT!!! :stopitslime: GET OUT!!!!! :camby:

:mjlol: :laff:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:russ: On the 2nd episode when Fry first met the Planet Express crew and got his "physical" from Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg: Now open your mouth, and let's have a look at that brain. :jbhmm: (Fry opens his mouth) No, no, n-n-no :smh:, not that mouth. :ufdup:

Fry: I only have one. :gucci:

Dr. Zoidberg: Really?! :ohhh:

Fry: Uh, is there a human doctor around? :gucci:

Dr. Zoidberg: Young lady! :childplease: I'm an expert on Humans.:smugdraper: Now pick a mouth, open it, and say, "DOODLEDOODLEDOOOOO!"

Fry: :gucci:Uh, (clears throat) "DUDDADUDDADETTADET!" :dahell:

Dr. Zoidberg: (offended) WHAT?!!?! :ufdup: MY MOTHER WAS A SAINT!!! :stopitslime: GET OUT!!!!! :camby:

:mjlol: :laff:
Love the first seasons lol classic

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Looking forward to it. I felt like the series got stronger during its Comedy Central run and its always been one of my favorite late night watches
I don’t remember anything from the CC revival. I remember it was fine because I didn’t have an issue, but I can’t think of any one ep.:ld:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The writing when it aired on Fox was so much better to me. The charm of those seasons also hit different. Comedy Central’s run was inconsistent at times but it did manage to offer gems like The Late Philip J. Fry and Prisoner of Benda. The finale was also really, really good. :wow:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Real talk Futurama had a good handful of episodes that were hella emotional. They just played the episode of when Fry got teleported to his mom's dream during the day he was frozen.

No matter how much we mature, we're always on our parents mind.