Funny how a nice bubble can make you forget what the face looks like

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i'm trying to figure out???? :mindblown:.........this chick look gooood.......lips, body.......... if she was more "elegant" or went with the "natural" hair look she would dime status......she bad as fuuck...this is a bad example OP....damh...

this thread

1466473_o.gif

:laugh:..........................awesome to the maximum....this will be getting used in future...

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Stared at pics and didn't even notice she had a face :whew:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
This! Meanwhile these clowns are acting like I said she's ugly. There is no doubt, that if she had a flat ass, this thread would have 2 posts in it. That's my point, broad is decent in the face but requires a serious makeover...but that ASS will make you dismiss all that shyt. She has blonde hair, man. :snoop:

Nah it's a silly thread title and premise breh, accept it.

Probably 99% of folks came in here expecting to see a gargoyle or some shyt, and instead saw a cute chick with a donkey and be like... :what: is OP talking about? :laugh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah it's a silly thread title and premise breh accept it.

Probably 99% of folks came in here expecting to see a gargoyle or some shyt, and instead saw a cute chick with a donkey and be like... :what: is OP talking about? :laugh:

It's the Canadian in him, they ain't got broads built like this up there. Any red blooded American nikka is Jacques Cousteau in them cheeks. :noah: