Funkin Up Bridges(Brodus Clay Youshoot Preview)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Said Santino would always fukk with him and ask him for a ghetto pass so Santino could say nikka.And Brodus would always tell him no.But Brodus left his phone at the airport in Toronto where Santino lives.So he called Santino to go get it for him.And Santino said he would but only if he gve him the ghetto pass.And he didn't want to but said ok.And how Santino was unbearable saying that shyt all the time afterwards.

This POS :what:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
To think what heel monsters him and Tensai could have been... and what they ended up being, together no less. :wow:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Said one time they were in Birmingham(i think in europe) and he forgot where they were and Hornswoggle told him they were in New Castle.So he got on the mic and was like"Whats up New Castle"And everyone booed the shyt out of him.Said Double A came up to him in the back and said Swoggle was trying to hamstring him.
Would've been a good rib if he wasn't such a dillweed

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Brodus seems like a cool guy. :obama:

they dont make wrestlers like they used to breh...the days of being locked up in a bar and/or a hotel room after a show doing :demonic: stuff is over

JyOA3qt.gif

SirMo

Pro
Daps
Just because I really want to stress my opinion, this video was really fukking shyt. Utterly awful.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this, it really is trash. He ducked every single interesting question.

How do you toe the company line when you aren't even in the company?

:snoop: