Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Made a thread in the Film Room but it flopped.

Y’all mess with anime?

Which service do y’all roll with?

I can't see having one of them and not the other. Funimation is like $5 a month. Crunchyroll via VRV is $10 a month and throws in Hidive. Having those gets you most of the available anime to stream. Toss in Amazon Prime and you've pretty much got everything. I'm hoping Sony just merges Crunchyroll into Funimation or just adds Funimation into VRV.
Gogoanime.com is free streaming:blessed:
I'd rather pay.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't see having one of them and not the other. Funimation is like $5 a month. Crunchyroll via VRV is $10 a month and throws in Hidive. Having those gets you most of the available anime to stream. Toss in Amazon Prime and you've pretty much got everything. I'm hoping Sony just merges Crunchyroll into Funimation or just adds Funimation into VRV.

I'd rather pay.

Why? :dwillhuh:

Don't you rather free?.:gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why? :dwillhuh:

Don't you rather free?.:gucci:
Somebody has to pay so the sites that rip this stuff and stream it to yall for free can do so. If nobody pays for this stuff we go back to the dark ages when maybe a group subbed a show you wanted and you had to wait days to weeks to get subs. I can afford to pay so I just do.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

I'd rather pay.

Signed up for Funimation yesterday.
Gonna start off with Wonder Egg Priority first.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Somebody has to pay so the sites that rip this stuff and stream it to yall for free can do so. If nobody pays for this stuff we go back to the dark ages when maybe a group subbed a show you wanted and you had to wait days to weeks to get subs. I can afford to pay so I just do.

Right this is like when people sit back and say, “yall are dumb for buying consoles on release, with all the bugs, I’m just gonna wait” it’s like yeah, if everyone had that mentality we wouldn’t have a console in two years, like the dreamcast