Funimation officially merges with Crunchyroll

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This blows. VRV is effectively dead. That means I'll have to carry a sub to Rooster Teeth when RWBY starts again.
I still think AT&T made a massive mistake selling Crunchyroll when it was such an easy layup to consolidate it into HBO Max.

Anime on streaming services in the 2020s = Black sitcoms on new networks in the 90s.
AT&T didn't care they're dumping HBO Max anyway on Discovery.

Edit: guess it works out a little better. Seems like they're adding whatever Funimation time you had remaining to your Crunchyroll account so I can cancel VRV and just not have to pay anything more for anime the rest of the year.

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
@Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

Listen here kid I put you on ignore out of respect since you a Detroit nikka (or you claim to be)

Since then you been creeping around like some sassy fukking fakkit negging me

Talking about some qanon bullshyt that the media made up to trigger retarded nikkas like you that have no fukking clue how the world really works

I ain't a cac, I was driving around Jefferies projects with my shotgun blasting Detroit's Most Wanted when you were shytting in ya diaper

My fam is black panthers and old school gangstas that was well respected in the 70s and 80s when shyt was really crazy

I get it these white liberals done brainwashed you and you have no clue who our people real enemies are

These crackers done gangraped yo mind and now you roll around like some traumatized hoe defending them every chance you get like the good slave you are thats not my problem yo

Bottom line, Get off my fukking dikk, Don't mention me, forget I exist and be a ignorant motherfukker for the rest of your life

This is what white liberals want two black men at odds over they bullshyt fukk them man wake up

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

Listen here kid I put you on ignore out of respect since you a Detroit nikka (or you claim to be)

Talking about some qanon bullshyt that the media made up to trigger retarded nikkas like you that have no fukking clue how the world really works

I ain't a cac, I was driving around Jefferies projects with my shotgun blasting Detroit's Most Wanted when you were shytting in ya diaper

My fam is black panthers and old school gangstas that was well respected in the 70s and 80s when shyt was really crazy

I get it these white liberals done brainwashed you and you have no clue who our people real enemies are

These crackers done gangraped yo mind and now you roll around like some traumatized hoe defending them every chance you get like the good slave you are thats not my problem yo

Bottom line, Get off my fukking dikk, Don't mention me, forget I exist and be a ignorant motherfukker for the rest of your life

This is what white liberals want two black men at odds over they bullshyt fukk them man wake up

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
@Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

:dahell:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Crunchyroll scammed their way to the top :wow: started off stealing fansubs and rehosting them and now look at em, internationally known and the lasting namesake of a global merger :wow:

crunchyroll better get the shyt fixed for the classic dubs coming their way. we need full closed caption support for english dubs

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know LG is the GOAT OLED but having android on your TV is what got me to get my 950H.

That's pretty much why I swapped out my LG in my mancave for a Hisense. I can sacrifice a little visual quality for Android TV. Just moved the LG to the living room and got another Hisense for my bedroom. So far I don't regret it at all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn rep ghosted me on transferring my membership. I told her my damn email in the original message and she asked me for my email again mid week and never responded. This whole thing was such a shyt show. They literally rolled it out on the spot when it should have been announced well in advance.