Full movies on youtube for FREE

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I'm amazed they are quick to takedown anything but sick, twisted movies like cannibal holocaust or serbian film is allowed with no issue

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
cannibal holocaust and a serbian film are tied for the sickest movies ever to me...i couldnt make it through either of them very long at all into the films...anything worse, dont even suggest to me...those movies are sick.

and the director of a serbian film pissed me off for not being honest. i remember anticipating that movie and the hype behind it...finally downloading a copy and turning it off. and he said "its a metaphor on how the serbian people are being treated :wow:

:wtf: ....no, youre just a sick fukk :what:

theres a baby being raped to death within seconds of when its born in this movie

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
cannibal holocaust and a serbian film are tied for the sickest movies ever to me...i couldnt make it through either of them very long at all into the films...anything worse, dont even suggest to me...those movies are sick.

and the director of a serbian film pissed me off for not being honest. i remember anticipating that movie and the hype behind it...finally downloading a copy and turning it off. and he said "its a metaphor on how the serbian people are being treated :wow:

theres a baby being raped to death within seconds of when its born in this movie
:whoa:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I'm amazed they are quick to takedown anything but sick, twisted movies like cannibal holocaust or serbian film is allowed with no issue

they only take down what they're asked to

you would assume that movies like those just arent popular enough for the copyright owners to look after

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
they only take down what they're asked to

you would assume that movies like those just arent popular enough for the copyright owners to look after

Some of those movies are visually obscene and clearly violate youtube policies.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I remember that, dude was either trolling or he really, really despises the Serbian government, lol. But technically, the scene you mention could be a metaphor on how the Serbian people are being mistreated from their very birth. :troll:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I watched Serbian film twice.... I'll look into Cannibal holocaust I hope it's fukking sick .......

dog_hump_puke_250922.gif