Full Metal Alchemist

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Brotherhood is one of the GOATs!

One thing I really liked outside of the amazing plot, characters and all that is that the powerscaling didn't go crazy. In most animes by the end the characters are hundreds, thousands of times stronger than they were at the beginning. Brotherhood kept it real.

Also, even the side characters have their own parts to play, and can hold their own in battle against almost anyone, to an extent. It's not all about the speshul main characters.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Am I the only one who liked the original better? The artwork was a lot better. I couldn't get with those chubby faces in Brotherhood. The first half especially was better than the first half of Brotherhood imo. Winry's parents dying at Mustangs hands instead of Scar's was a nice twist. The war was alot more dramatized/darker in the original and it was for the better. But Brotherhood had a much better ending for sure. Both are some of the best fiction Ive seen.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Human-kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

aokAa_zps41683edb.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one who liked the original better? The artwork was a lot better. I couldn't get with those chubby faces in Brotherhood. The first half especially was better than the first half of Brotherhood imo. Winry's parents dying at Mustangs hands instead of Scar's was a nice twist. The war was alot more dramatized/darker in the original and it was for the better. But Brotherhood had a much better ending for sure. Both are some of the best fiction Ive seen.

The ishbal massacre episode flashback >>>>>>. Anything any anime has ever did

My nicca king bradley's swag was :whoo::noah:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Love the series and its definitely in my top 3. Cowboy Bebop is my all time favorite..the music, the characters and the ballsy ending Spike muthafukkin Speigel...thats a discussion for another time. This series is amazing and written amzingly. The way she synced up the the anime and manga to end the same week was some of the best examples of execution I've ever seen and gives it the edge over almost everything.

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Human-kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

aokAa_zps41683edb.gif

shyt's like a True Life Philosophy.

Alchemy>>>>>>>>>>>Religion.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I fukk with the original and Brotherhood , the only thing I didn't like was how they had Ed and Al 100% against killing

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
The first anime was hot garbage to me....but brotherhood and the manga were dope

still think Full Metal Panic is way better tho

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Roy Mustang Vs Lust HD - YouTube

:salute: :gladbron:

my nikka mustang avenged hughes death

i think we can all agree that this is one of the most ONE SIDED..MASSACRE..LITERAL ETHERS..HE LITERALLY BURNT HER SOUL AWAY IN THE HISTORY OF ANIMES

:wow: roy made her soul burn slow in that one. Both shows are really good. I found the original alittle bit darker, but brotherhood definately better action.