fukking shyt Brehs

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
take at least a day off to get your mind in order. i would need a day.

Cant.

Im the only one that does my job. Transplants/Implants for Surgery. Job security on lock but if i want time off gotta go thru hoops to get someone to cover me. So taking a day off just like that is outta the question.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:stopitslime: fukk outta here with you BS.

BTW this is the 4 person to Drop Dead in past 2 years just 3 months ago a nurse expired aswell. Something is wrong with this place. Btw position i currently hold was open because dude had a heart attack and died aswell. shyt is freaking me out now.

:what: Get the hell out of there before it's too late.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'd sue for being placed unwillingly in front of disturbing images in the workplace

You should leave that joint anyway might as well leave with some money

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:stopitslime: fukk outta here with you BS.

BTW this is the 4 person to Drop Dead in past 2 years just 3 months ago a nurse expired aswell. Something is wrong with this place. Btw position i currently hold was open because dude had a heart attack and died aswell. shyt is freaking me out now.

:whoo:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:what: Get the hell out of there before it's too late.

Whats worse they just gave a niqqa a $10 raise hourly those low 6 figures keep me hungry.

I'd sue for being placed unwillingly in front of disturbing images in the workplace

You should leave that joint anyway might as well leave with some money

They wouldnt fall for that part of my job is in procurement taking peoples lives to give onto others. It aint the same of course but they expect me to keep it moving for "patient" Safety and Care. Also i work in the L.A County Coroners Office as a Autopsy assistant so my boss would give me the :stopitslime:Just put a request for a few days off next week Need to get away for a bit.

Yea shyt dont seem right but people just hitting the dirt left and right over here.:bryan:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
happaned at my church on sunday first time i saw someone die right before me