fukking shyt Brehs

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Just found my Co Worker slumped over and Gone at his desk. Such a creepy feeling. He was off for Vacation tomorrow. :sadcam: Are we working ourselves to death? Ive been putting in 12hr days back to back past 2 weeks think its time for a break.

Work aint worth the stress. :rip:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
wow

Never seen anything like that before. RIP to your homie doe

How old was he? Think it was drugs

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
He was in his mid 40s I work in a hospital he was a cool normal dude just hearing it seems like a Brain Aneurysm. Dropped him to floor started CPR he was rushed in OR but nothing could be done. :wow:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:stopitslime: fukk outta here with you BS.

BTW this is the 4 person to Drop Dead in past 2 years just 3 months ago a nurse expired aswell. Something is wrong with this place. Btw position i currently hold was open because dude had a heart attack and died aswell. shyt is freaking me out now.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
He was in his mid 40s I work in a hospital he was a cool normal dude just hearing it seems like a Brain Aneurysm. Dropped him to floor started CPR he was rushed in OR but nothing could be done. :wow:

Real life shyt

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:stopitslime: fukk outta here with you BS.

BTW this is the 4 person to Drop Dead in past 2 years just 3 months ago a nurse expired aswell. Something is wrong with this place. Btw position i currently hold was open because dude had a heart attack and died aswell. shyt is freaking me out now.

:dwillhuh: You need to find a new job breh. fukk that shyt.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Just found my Co Worker slumped over and Gone at his desk. Such a creepy feeling. He was off for Vacation tomorrow. :sadcam: Are we working ourselves to death? Ive been putting in 12hr days back to back past 2 weeks think its time for a break.

Work aint worth the stress. :rip:

You were the one that discovered him? That's crazy.