Fukkin chicks u wanted to fukk in high school appreciation thread

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
"Blowin up like bytches we went to high school wit" -Wale lol. Should be a Fukkin girls you wanted to smash in hs BEFORE they fall off appreciation thread. My man I caught 3 of em before that rollercoaster went downhill feel me

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:smugfavre: i went to school for a year in charlotte, i since i been in sc i've hit maybe 4 chicks i went to that school wit, i know the spot where most of the cats that went to that school hang out, i just fall off in there and usually end up leavin wit an old classmate

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I don't even want to touch some of the hoes I went to high school with. Most are :flabbynsick:

Glad I aint knock none of them up :whew:

Cause I damn sure aint use rubbers in high school :why::wow:

I'm frontin, I be fukkin them hoes :shaq:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't talk to anyone i use to go to high school with anymore but i remember seeing a few girls i went to school with at random places. like one of the girls went to my college and i'd see her at the library. then this other chick i had seen at a&t's homecoming one year when i use to work for their radio station, but i only saw her really briefly. then this other chick turned out to be friends with this one waitress who worked at this restaurant i played at. the funny thing about that girl was that she wasn't very attractive in high school but after she went through college, she actually turned out looking really beautiful. but, like i said, most of those girls i saw randomly. never on a repeated basis...

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look out everybody we got a cool nikka over here :beli:

I guess its a nineties baby thing to think not bangin the girls u want in high school is better than when u were actually there and everyone talked bout it. Thats y u makin this thread. Lol!