fukk y’all nikkas bro on GOD

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
She only follows 175 people :patrice:

I feel like I should shoot my shot now, but I might play it safe for now. idk brehs how do I go about not fumbling this?
Funny. There was a very popular ig chick from maybe 3-4 years ago that basically disappeared from online. I was selling something online and she inquired about it. We started texting for a few weeks then met up. Fine as fukk and cool as fukk. Chill 2-3 times a week now

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Two mistakes already:

1. Being smitten to the point of desperation. Wait a week for the novelty to wear off.

2. Posting her here. I can bet you 1 million dollars some troll or Captain-Save-A-Hoe has made her aware of this thread to try and get on her good side. Hopefully she followed several people recently, otherwise you're creep status to her now.

Being followed on social media is a moderate sign of interest, so just know it could go either way. Hit her up next week and play it cool. If her interest was truly high, she will respond to damn near any simple line positively.

Most importantly, if she doesn't respond, KEEP IT MOVING. Don't be that breh sending 10 messages in a row trying to find out what's wrong. No reply = not interested or unavailable. End of story.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Funny. There was a very popular ig chick from maybe 3-4 years ago that basically disappeared from online. I was selling something online and she inquired about it. We started texting for a few weeks then met up. Fine as fukk and cool as fukk. Chill 2-3 times a week now

I'm sorry but the way this reads is that you started stalking some popular IG chick a couple years ago and then you set her up with some bait. Got her to meet you on a false pretense then killed her and now you just bring her body up from the basement to Netflix and chill 2-3 times a week. Am i wrong or?:jbhmm:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Bro go cop some fake b pumper jewelry, hit the Porsche dealership and record a test drive. But floss like you own it. You’re welcome :blessed: