fukk y’all nikkas bro on GOD

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Because of some sucker nikka and a thot? :heh:

missing the point. Someone went out of their way to make sure they fukked up op’s potential situation. It be diff if they just ‘shot they own shot’ but nah that’s not enough.

it’s funny but a reminder we treat each other the same way when it comes to other shyt too. :yeshrug:

Then again I be having doubts about the ‘blackness’ on this forum. Most are prolly cacs :francis:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is still one of the dumbest threads ever made. Idk why OP thought showing off or bragging about his crush to his e-brethren would end well. Should’ve just followed her and liked her pics in silence. These dudes ain’t ya friends beloved

:francis:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
can someone give me the cliffs of this thread because I sense major fukkery

OP posted some Asian girl's IG and said something like, "this chick just added me on IG. Brehs I'm trying to shoot my shot etc". Immediately the Coli Wolves were in her DM's with links to this thread and asking about the guy who she just added. She instantly knew who he was, deleted him and maybe even blocked him. OP was super mad, deleted posts, changed the title and faded away

:pachaha:

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
OP posted some Asian girl's IG and said something like, "this chick just added me on IG. Brehs I'm trying to shoot my shot etc". Immediately the Coli Wolves were in her DM's with links to this thread and asking about the guy who she just added? She instantly knew who he was, deleted him and maybe even blocked him. OP was super mad, deleted posts, changed the title and faded away

This thread never gets old, prime fukkery :wow: I know op soul still burning till this day on some “shoulda never showed you nikkas shiitttt”

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
can someone give me the cliffs of this thread because I sense major fukkery

Like many have said, OP gave out this Asian jawns IG. She got gassed up...went from sub-10k followers to getting 100k followers, OnlyFans, Sponsorships, and getting pimped/slutted out....

Blocked him to boot...

She using condoms tho in her videos...pretty lame

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
OP posted some Asian girl's IG and said something like, "this chick just added me on IG. Brehs I'm trying to shoot my shot etc". Immediately the Coli Wolves were in her DM's with links to this thread and asking about the guy who she just added. She instantly knew who he was, deleted him and maybe even blocked him. OP was super mad, deleted posts, changed the title and faded away

Like many have said, OP gave out this Asian jawns IG. She got gassed up...went from sub-10k followers to getting 100k followers, OnlyFans, Sponsorships, and getting pimped/slutted out....

Blocked him to boot...

She using condoms tho in her videos...pretty lame
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Power of TheColi :blessed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
3kn5rmykgxh81.jpg

This bytch is hustling