Don't take it there, " breh". :mjpls:
full

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Watching this girl go from unknown IG thot with like 3k followers to a famous IG thot with an only fans is what made this thread even funnier

Thread is like a living, breathing, everlasting L that manifests every time it gets bumped
:pachaha:

It goes to show that you never share your prospects' social media with the Coli. Not with the wolves on here. OP might've been able to smash before the clout if he hadn't went on here and made this thread

Only ask advice about women you meet on social media in the Quick Gems thread. Or else you might end up in this same situation
:wow:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Yall remember that first OnlyFans nude of her spreading her legs open with her thong barely over her bootyhole?

Look at her now

The wheels are in motion. Famous nikkas flying her out, professional photographers and adult entertainment companies hitting her up, other OnlyFans thots networking with her

It's only a matter of time until she starts sucking dikk on camera

And just think only 2 years ago we all were looking at her amateur pictures on IG before the fame. Before she unfollowed OP

The lights are about to get real bright for this girl. And he has to live with that ether for the rest of his life

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I found this on her free OnlyFans page

Lia mei
Yesterday
@realliamei

It’s time to FREAK A FAN‼️ RAFFLE TIME‼️
Want to win a whole night with me?? This is your chance I’m flying one of you out to come see me and freak on me✈️
All you have to do is pay for the $45 raffle ticket! You can buy as many tickets as you want, the more tickets the better your chance is to come fukk on me
Raffle contest will end on May 10th

:dead::dead:

It's over

@situationlines you don't have to pay for her onlyfans. You can get straight to business

:mjlit:

Just send her that 45 and pray

OP still has a chance to turn this around

Hit her dm with the 45$ tip and say

Hey you followed me on IG then unfollowed me for some weird reason before you got famous. Remember me?
:mjgrin:

Last edited: