Movies and tv shows
At least they aren't killing their own people like real life gangs :manny:
144204_s.gif

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
The fukking you saying Rodriguez as a slur you fukking no name p*ssy??

So what group denied you access??

OR maybe you are salty as fukk because you're a tranny loving incestual fukking fakkit that is mad at other groups because you have no fukking life outside of here. Look, the fact that they exist bothers you because you had to make a post about it.

If you think there nothing but circle jerk offs, you are wrong. You probably have no friends in real life and are extremely jealous of grown people actually communicating and acting like real friends.

You're going to say the following:

"fukk you, i have a bunch of friends, no I don't live in my mom's basement, i make over $100,000, i fukk the baddest bytches in the world, I travel the world anytime i want, blah blah blah"

Breh, no one knows who the fukk you are and no one cares once we leave your ass in the red.

You are the epitome of a fukking life that should of been killed, kill yourself and fukk off.
The fukking you saying Rodriguez as a slur you fukking no name p*ssy??

So what group denied you access??

OR maybe you are salty as fukk because you're a tranny loving incestual fukking fakkit that is mad at other groups because you have no fukking life outside of here. Look, the fact that they exist bothers you because you had to make a post about it.

If you think there nothing but circle jerk offs, you are wrong. You probably have no friends in real life and are extremely jealous of grown people actually communicating and acting like real friends.

You're going to say the following:

"fukk you, i have a bunch of friends, no I don't live in my mom's basement, i make over $100,000, i fukk the baddest bytches in the world, I travel the world anytime i want, blah blah blah"

Breh, no one knows who the fukk you are and no one cares once we leave your ass in the red.

You are the epitome of a fukking life that should of been killed, kill yourself and fukk off.

2spky.gif

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's Bre Scullark from Top Model,
Wale-Bre-Scullark-Lotus-Flower-Bomb-Video-3.jpg

you may know her from the Lotus Flower Bomb video. :jawalrus:
She's one of my favorites that didn't win.:sadcam:

What u :sadcam:'n for? She legit looks like her in that first GIF and I just had to save it and will be string at it for the foreseeable future, b :damn: