Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never doubted this is what Scottie would be,after Game 1 in the Sixers series 2 years ago i saw it.....

He's alsp a great rebounder, he hustles back on defense.

And now having a three point shot is :blessed:

He's only 22 we got one

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's alsp a great rebounder, he hustles back on defense.

And now having a three point shot is :blessed:

He's only 22 we got one

Abandon wins this year and do whatever to put a running mate with him...im fuggin jealous of Indy..were proactive traded Sabonis at his peak for haliburton,meanwhile we waited for Siakam to turn into Pop Mensah bonsu and will now have to pair him with someone else to get decent value...

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Abandon wins this year and do whatever to put a running mate with him...im fuggin jealous of Indy..were proactive traded Sabonis at his peak for haliburton,meanwhile we waited for Siakam to turn into Pop Mensah bonsu and will now have to pair him with someone else to get decent value...
I feel the issue is there isn't a Haliburton type of situation at the moment. I think in the offseason best bet would've been Herro, who is starting off this season well. We most likely have to take the L for holding onto him for too long and bank on the draft.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I feel the issue is there isn't a Haliburton type of situation at the moment. I think in the offseason best bet would've been Herro, who is starting off this season well. We most likely have to take the L for holding onto him for too long and bank on the draft.

Jaden Ivey,Quickley etc etc theres guys in contract situations or in a numbers crunch but will this FO have the balls to let go....

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Jaden Ivey,Quickley etc etc theres guys in contract situations or in a numbers crunch but will this FO have the balls to let go....
and that's another huge hurdle that we have to get over, our management.
we have this obsession with holding on to players that we know dont want to be here and instead of getting value for them, we appease them (see Lowry to Miami). They need to make some moves for the future because in no way shape or form should they sign Siakam to $40-50M a year BUT some team who is making a champ push can use him as a third option or something.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What a comeback :wow:

Don't think I've seen Scottie take a single play off so far this year. Seems to be the only one hustling one both ends. Shooting that 3 without hesitation. Nice to see OG finally nail a shytload of corners, he's going to get those attempts all day.

Pascal needs to get his value up. I had hoped it could work, but just don't think it can work with him and Scottie.

Barnes will need a true running mate ASAP

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They nailed the Barnes pick, though.
Yeah, I think the issue is Masai abandoned what his team was good at which was capitalizing on the draft. However, I think the Kawhi trade, helped and ruined his tactics. Masai always wants to win trades, which has hurt this rebuild that we should be undertaking. You have to give respect when it's due because Scottie pick was a masterclass and we really could've f'd up if we took Suggs like most suggested. Scottie might be the best player in that draft, and getting an under the radar player like that takes talent.

I feel the team is still salvagable even though we f'd up hard with Poeltl trade and not getting assets for players like FVV, Pascal, and Lowry. However, if they can get a decent haul for Pascal, then they might recover. I think OG is a player you might want to keep, but if you can get something good, then move him.