"fukk Pusha T and anybody that love em" - Lil Wayne

A

A Friend of The People

it is. what song was bigger? jesus walks wasnt even as big, nor was gold digger, runaway had everyone singin along to it especially after it premiered at the mtv awards.

Breh Kanye has atleast 6 songs that were bigger than Runaway

Stronger, Gold Digger, Heartless, Love Lockdown, Jesus Walks, All Falls Down, Good Life...were all higher charting singles than Runaway, which didn't even crack the Top 10 in the Billboard Hot 100

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
it is. what song was bigger? jesus walks wasnt even as big, nor was gold digger, runaway had everyone singin along to it especially after it premiered at the mtv awards.

nikka shut your dumbass up. Trynna use Runaway as a clutch to shyt on Pusha. You know damn Kanye has bigger hits than Runaway.

Jards

All Star
Daps
So is Wayne,lets be fair here:sitdown:

5 years ago, i was hoping this would happen. With Pusha coming off the back of HHNF and WGIFC vol 2 and Wayne on his mixtape run, for me they were probably the 2 best all rounders in the game. The shyt would've been epic.

Today: Wayne fell off so hard that he's a walking, talking joke that's not funny and every Pusha verse sounds exactly the same that you zone out when he starts rapping. Maybe they both need this to wake the fukk up.

I'd put my money on Push but maybe Wayne wants to show everyone he's still got bars after C4 was universally panned and he's about to release Im Not A Human Being 2 which is supposed to be more on some rap shyt....

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so G.O.O.D. music finna destroy these YMCMB clowns and then Ye finna drop the atom bombs with the G.O.O.D. music group album and then Watch The Throne 2? sounds good to me:takedat:

...a man can dream can't he?:yeshrug:

tkislive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland but reside in Georgia
Lil Wayne vs. Pusha T? Give me a break. Lil Wayne isn't the fireman anymore. Everything hes been distributing (bars,collaborations,or quick features) have been a disaster. His last album was the personality of a wet cloth. I cant even remember 4 songs off that shyt. Pusha, has always been underrated. He has sort of the same style as Wayne (punch line raps) but he continues to leave a good feel off every track,hes been on since Hell Hath No Fury. Ever since joining G.O.O.D everything has been a delight. I just think personally Wayne is a disgruntled MC. Hes begging for attention. He wants his shine b/c his own label mates Drake/Nicki are more relevant than he is (something he didnt have to worry about) until he signed them to YMCMB. Pusha should keep exposing dudes and keep making that G.O.O.D Music... He's possibly doing this to remind people that he's on the come up,and what better way,than to call out an artist that has destroyed record sales for the past 5 years (now on to his old joe frazier decline) nomore of the champ.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

I don't even know what to say at this point :manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yall hyping this shyt up and watch it turn out to be nothing. As much as I would like to see my boy Push roast that cricket-looking cokehead it'll probably be just a few more subliminal disses and a passive aggressive tweet or two. Neither one of them really want to beef and this shyt is at least partially staged. Ludacris vs. T.I. II.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did the weeknd invent looking like a fukking fakkit?

Why does he think usher stole his style?