TX
LIL TWIST RETWEETED IT, IT'S ABOUT TO GO THE fukk DOWN

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
LIL TWIST RETWEETED IT, IT'S ABOUT TO GO THE fukk DOWN

:snoop: i hope wayne dont think he gon win anything with nikkas like these on his squad. no matter how bad you think good music ppls are they always gonna scrub these young money hoes. its drake and wayne and the other bytches

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
funny-gifs-i-get-excited-about-insurance-too.gif

i need to see this shyt
:russ::russ::russ:

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
Cudi dont want it with lil twist dawg dude is a cowboy :jawalrus:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
scust @ dudes up in here wavin their pom poms for the ymcmb squad

i hope you nikkas are under 18

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
p*ssy T ain't bout that life

if he so gansgter why he won't mention tha god's name b'

smh nikka don't want it with young money....whole families get killed, kids get duc taped, goons at ya mama house

YMCMB

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'll give YMCMB stans one thing, nikkas form like Voltron at the slightest sign of anyone beefing with that crew.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:dwillhuh: man what the fukk is this?

Ok look, Wayne has been in the game (rap) a LOT longer than Pusha, this is a fact that can't be debated on...But when the Hot Boys split up, Mannie left CMR and then later on Currency went on to leave CMR, shyt official got wack. Wayne still has his moments here and there, but dude got :flabbynsick:, no denying this.

And this is coming from a buyer of 500 degreez when it came out, and all...Ever since this YMCMB shyt started, it's been wackness to the fullest. Drake is remotely aight, could be fairly good if he tried. I won't even get into the kid rappers, LOL.

Now Pusha on the other hand is a let down to me overall. fukked with the Clipse HARD since day one with the I'm not you rapper joint etc...But let's face it, Pusha joining fakkit ass GOOD music ain't where it's at...Not saying Pharrell was the toughtest nikka of em all either :mjpls:

The Clipse never really delivered after their debute either, except for joints like Nightmares, etc. The coke raps were not as entertaining as for instance Rauwcce or 90's NY heads...

So in conclusion, this is a presumably soft ass TWITTER back and forth (The fukk is a Twitter anyway?!) between two fairly washed up rappers (even though Wayne still makes hella bread, but skill wise)...And y'all nikkas actually care about this shyt? :snoop: And wait for shyt LIL TWIST has to say ? :snoop:

Wayne and Pusha already beefed mad years ago anyhow, over who wore BAPE first..:dwillhuh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
wayne in his prime woulda chewed pusha alive, fukk outta here. pusha t is borin, yall gassin him up how many of yall even remember his verse on mercy. exactly. malice was always the savin grace of that group, pusha couldnt even get a buzz off runaway girl and that was kanyes biggest song to date. and plus he already squashed the beef wit wayne so if hes still runnin off at the lips about them than he is just a hater flat out.

:snoop:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Why do people make Pusha T out to be a new rapper? Lord Willin came out 10 years ago.

I think Pusha T at this moment is the better rapper than everyone at Young Money but this old head vs young head battle going on in here seems off.