"fukk Pusha T and anybody that love em" - Lil Wayne

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you need to get with the times...twitter is just another venue for people to say what's on their mind...saying something on twitter is more personal than saying it on a record...since you cant defend it as entertainment

No. :sitdown:

Twitter is a way for people to lamely be passive aggressive then later claim their account got hacked, and/or "what I said got misinterpreted". Twitter is the 2012 version of a subliminal diss, without actually rapping.

Fred.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
You old if you don't realize that the twitter diss is pretty serious, he's gonna get him on records too believe that

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
what was he supposed to do, make a youtube video?

shut the fukk you dog

wayne will most certainly send bars his way

Daps

Twitter is a way for people to lamely be passive aggressive then later claim their account got hacked, and/or "what I said got misinterpreted". Twitter is the 2012 version of a subliminal diss, without actually rapping.

Fred.

:snoop:

do you see any 'my account got hacked' bs goin on...that window of error has passed...Wayne said 'fukk pusha t' to alll of his millions of followers, whats subliminal about that?...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If somebody put fukk (insert your name) on facebook would you take that as a subliminbal?..wtf

shyt, if i said fukk william bassington right now in this post, is that a subliminal?

since i didn't record on wax or personally call your phone to say it, does that make it subliminal or passive aggressive?

idk what fred is talking about. all that hacked bs is bs, but i don't see any of that going on so i don't know what his problem is.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
:wtf: at people saying "well, at least Wayne said his name on Twitter!".

Wayne is a rapper....the self-proclaimed GOAT....his fans mention him among the greats....and he responds to a diss via Twitter like a 15 year old girl?

How low is the bar set, if saying someone's name on Twitter is considered impressive?

Fred.

What's the difference between him saying it on Twitter and saying it on Hot 97?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Fred.
Y'all come up with some of the most retarded logic, and will seriously argue back and forth about it like it makes sense...saying "fukk You" to somebody in the most plainest terms humanly possible in front of a couple million people, and having it immediately reported by every media outlet imaginable...is somehow the "subliminal diss"
?

Daps
shyt, if i said fukk william bassington right now in this post, is that a subliminal?

since i didn't record on wax or personally call your phone to say it, does that make it subliminal or passive aggressive?

idk what fred is talking about. all that hacked bs is bs, but i don't see any of that going on so i don't know what his problem is.

his agenda got in the way of logical thinking

:skip: