"fukk Pusha T and anybody that love em" - Lil Wayne

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most of Wayne's fans now are young teen girls who wont shift focus away from YMCMB, so this is pretty much the perfect time to start a battle with Pusha as opposed to actually responding to Pusha T's dissing him on that clipse mixtape from a few years back... Not to mention he had Lil Wayne's baby mama on the mixtape skit talking about how the "Chipmunk sound that nikkas do to their voices is tired"....

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
trukfit%2528cropped%2529.jpg

lil-wayne-allstar-1.jpg

Damn this dude is turning 30 this year?:huhldup:

Daps
“I thought the whole Mr. Me Too video was about me, to tell you the damn truth. They think I want to be like them. I’m on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think Im trying to be like you? No sir.”

/case

Daps
I don’t have any ill will towards Wayne, Cash Money, or any of them. There was definitely a time period when I felt a certain way [about him], but as of right now I don’t. That’s just where I once was. I don’t even like speaking on it. [On Fear of God] I actually said, ‘They had freed Weezy, congratulations.’ When I seen Wayne in Miami, I told him, ‘Congratulations on getting out of jail.’

/thread

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

nikkas forget wayne already shytted on the clipse careers....ever since that complex interview the clipse been flopping commercially, broke up, turned into gospel singers and big sean weed carriers :laff: ....its always funny when these internet nikkas bring up pusha t's solo career...THE nikka DOESNT HAVE A SOLO CAREER :laff: :laff: :laff: he never putting a album out and his brother trying to become a priest and shyt

wayne's had his feet on their necks for almost 10 years now...and after all that bytch ass pusha still tried to dikkride tunechi and shout him out on the Fear of God mixtape :laff:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
:laff: :laff: :laff: ITS 2012 nikkaS IN THE REAL WORLD DONT GIVE A shyt ABOUT THESE WASHED UP BUM INTERNET HERO ASS nikkaS

:snoop:

some of us are smart enough to judge rappers based on skills and not how popular they are at the moment.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
That's real shyt didn't Drake say that Lord Willin was like one of his first albums he copped? or some shyt...cant remember.

Yep....he's BEEN saying he looked up to them. The one thing Pusha BEGS for is to be recognized as a lyricist, Drake does and you try to clown him for 4 years. That's hate, fam. He went at Jay for a while too, now he's good music and thats done for.... get a new gimmick man, I can't honor this making a career off starting imaginary beefs.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:snoop:

some of us are smart enough to judge rappers based on skills and not how popular they are at the moment.

and the rest of us are smart enough to know that pusha t is a bytchmade sneak dissin doulja fakkit with cornrows at 40 in 2012, rolling big sean's weed for him like a basic bytch...struggling to get kanye to give his album a budget

meanwhile tunechi and this YMCMB familia are running the game :russ:

nikkas online really hate wayne that much to put PUSHA T over him :laff: :dead:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wayne is irrelevant and not a good lyricist

close thread