fukk Nintendo:pacspit:

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
As someone who owns Mario Party, I can you tell that half of those games would be hell to play with a Pro Controller :manny:

They should give you the option, but I promise you wouldn't want to use it anyway.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nintendo got me the same way back when Mario Party first came out. :yeshrug:
I was pretty pissed about it too. I had 4 joy cons and was like "let me go pick up 2 pro controllers so we can play with some real controllers".
Hooked up the pro controllers, got NOTHING. Looked at the back of the box confused. I googled it and immediately got pissed. :hhh:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm with OP, motherfukk Nintendo. They stay doing shyt like this to their consumers.

They'll never get another cent from me. fukk em.:francis:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How y'all get got? That ain't even a finesse. That's consumer ignorance at this point.

When the Wii came out they specifically had on the back of the box which games used the wii mote, the wii mote and nunchuck or supported the wii gamepad and which games supported wii motion plus.

When wii u came out they specifically told you which games were gamepad only, pro controller or could use wii motes.

Anyway @MeachTheMonster take the pro controller back buy and

Then pm me for my address. I'll fix them for you for free and ship them back. It takes like 10-15 minutes per joycon.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How y'all get got? That ain't even a finesse. That's consumer ignorance at this point.

When the Wii came out they specifically had on the back of the box which games used the wii mote, the wii mote and nunchuck or supported the wii gamepad and which games supported wii motion plus.

When wii u came out they specifically told you which games were gamepad only, pro controller or could use wii motes.

Anyway @MeachTheMonster take the pro controller back buy and

Then pm me for my address. I'll fix them for you for free and ship them back. It takes like 10-15 minutes per joycon.

To be real, consumer education is their job. I had no idea that joy con only games even existed. It’s not like I got a random off brand controller. I got what they are calling their official “pro” controller. Makes no sense that it wouldn’t work with all their damn games :martin:

As for the repair thanks for the offer I had no idea it was an easy repair. I’m pretty tech savvy myself, I’m sure I can fix it. Drop me a link for instructions:ehh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be real, consumer education is their job. I had no idea that joy con only games even existed. It’s not like I got a random off brand controller. I got what they are calling their official “pro” controller. Makes no sense that it wouldn’t work with all their damn games :martin:

As for the repair thanks for the offer I had no idea it was an easy repair. I’m pretty tech savvy myself, I’m sure I can fix it. Drop me a link for instructions:ehh:

Me and my homie were just talking about it on st Patty's day cause leprechaun in the hood was on and they had a Nintendo 64 box in the background of one of the scenes.

We were like :ohhh: remember when the console had pictures of the games and shyt on the back? Now you get a fukking white box :snoop:

So I kinda get how some people might not even look at or have even looked at the cases of their games.

Mortal Kombat one had an instruction guide and comic book, moves list......

I make sure to read cause my old ass grandma bought me a NES game when I had SNES. And I was heated that Christmas. I didn't get much cause they figured I'd be on the game.

This is the best video I can find.

But it's way too detailed and he goes inside the Joycon like an archeologist carefully tending to fossils or some shyt.

It's not that deep at all. 4 screws, then like 2-3 more screws, slip out the ribbon cable, take the old joycon thing out, put the new one in, slip in the ribbon cable, put the screws back in, close it up, put the remaining screws in and you're good.

You don't have to disconnect the battery.

Once you open it up you'll see. It wasn't bad at all. I replaced my slide locks with metal ones and even doing that and replacing the joycon assembly on my first joycon it only took maybe 20 mins and I was being careful.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo doesn’t really have an incentive to do anything thats the problem. They can literally do whatever they want at this point, animal crossing about to surpass mario kart in only 3 years.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
@MeachTheMonster

EDIT: type these phrases into amazon and the products im talking about should be the first result

Joycon Joystick Replacement 4 Pack

and

Triwing Screwdriver for Nintendo Switch

followed a guide with pictures and replaced my joycon in like 20 minutes. didn't even have to recalibrate it:ehh:

spending 25 for the tools and four replacements beats spending 60 where the same problem can occur

Last edited: