fukk Nintendo:pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just bought Mario party and a Pro controller for my sons birthday and you can’t even fukking use the damn controller. Got 6 busted joy cons and a game he still can’t damn play.

I swear this the last damn dime I’m giving Nintendo. fukk those fakkits:pacspit:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and his friends said fukk it and decided to play Skate 3 on the Xbox series S.

All things you weirdo Coli stans say are trash or shouldn’t matter :ufdup:
Where did I buy the controller? Best But would let you take it back and cop another joycon with a little finesse

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
When I bought Mario party years ago I wondered why the joycons were mandatory but it makes sense for the kinds of mini games you play. It’s a great game for what it is but it’s just not meant to be played with a pro controller :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just bought Mario party and a Pro controller for my sons birthday and you can’t even fukking use the damn controller. Got 6 busted joy cons and a game he still can’t damn play.

I swear this the last damn dime I’m giving Nintendo. fukk those fakkits:pacspit:

You buying Platoon 3 when Meach jr asks for it at Christmas :umad:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you can use the pro controller with Animal Crossing. :smile:

you and your son can play 2 player n both have your own houses on the same island :smile:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When I bought Mario party years ago I wondered why the joycons were mandatory but it makes sense for the kinds of mini games you play. It’s a great game for what it is but it’s just not meant to be played with a pro controller :manny:
fukk that Nintendo know what they doing.

Selling those broke ass controllers at $80 a piece and locking certain games to only those controllers.

Again. fukk those fukkers :pacspit:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Why cant you use them? The joycon drift shyt is the most egregious hardware fukk up in the last 10 years. In fact, I rank it number 2 all time behind xbox ring of death in terms of manufacturing fukk ups. I am glad that class action lawsuit is going forward.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
should always check if it's compatible
fukk you and fukk that.

Ain’t no damn reason I should have check which games work with which individual controllers and even then it doesn’t even say it on the box. It should be in big bold ass letter that this game don’t work with certain official Nintendo controllers.