skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Still hating puerto Ricans
Ain't your baby momma one?
It's a misconception that I do not like Latinos, which is false. Imma say it here so there is no question as to my position about Latinos. Here it is...all facts too..I do not like the racism they bring from their native countries, the dikk riding, the culture vulturism of black culture, and the snake in the grass mentality. I've only highlighted the fact that these close to skin folk ain't always your kinfolk.

Love the food, love the women, music not so much ✊🏾

BM 1Dominican
BM 2 is Puerto Rican, blk, Italian, Irish , Indian (feather)
BM 3 Jamaican Redheaded black ginger I met off POF

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I mean...

If anybody has a valid opinion on the topic it would definitely be that nikka :yeshrug:

Raise your hand if you know more about the origins of hip hop than KRS1 :comeon:
:laff:
It's a misconception that I do not like Latinos, which is false. Imma say it here so there is no question as to my position about Latinos. Here it is...all facts too..I do not like the racism they bring from their native countries, the dikk riding, the culture vulturism of black culture, and the snake in the grass mentality. I've only highlighted the fact that these close to skin folk ain't always your kinfolk.

Love the food, love the women, music not so much ✊🏾

BM 1Dominican
BM 2 is Puerto Rican, blk, Italian, Irish , Indian (feather)
BM 3 Jamaican Redheaded black ginger I met off POF
Stop splainin yourself and stand on your thread nikka:ufdup:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I didn't want to make a whole thread about it and i couldn't find that dipset thread...but KRS-1 also was on some goofy shyt about cheering for 9/11.

The hip-hop anarchist has declared his solidarity with Al-Qaida by asserting that he and other African-Americans "cheered when 9/11 happened," reports the New York Daily News.
The rapper, real name Kris Parker, defiled the memory of those who died in the terrorist attacks as he spouted off at a recent New Yorker Festival panel discussion.
"I say that proudly," the Boogie Down Productions founder went on, insisting that, before the attack, security guards kept black people out of the World Trade Center "because of the way we talk and dress.
"So when the planes hit the building, we were like, 'Mmmm -- justice."'

The atrocity of 9/11 "doesn't affect us in the hip-hop community," he said. "9/11 happened to them, not us," he added, explaining that by "them" he meant "the rich ... those who are oppressing us. RCA or BMG, Universal, the radio stations."

Dude has been cleverly skating by using that "Hiphop Historian Mascot" image. He been saying dumb shyt for years.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:laff:

Stop splainin yourself and stand on your thread nikka:ufdup:
I stand on everything. I just used this an opportunity correct when nikkas who sometimes look to reflect on my statements as me hating on Latinos. I consistently acknowledge that my best friend is Rican and I'm fukking hella Latino p*ssy

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I didn't want to make a whole thread about it and i couldn't find that dipset thread...but KRS-1 also was on some goofy shyt about cheering for 9/11.

Dude has been cleverly skating by using that "Hiphop Historian Mascot" image. He been saying dumb shyt for years.
Man wtf does that have to do with anything??? :what: And why is it a "mascot image" for KRS when he's lived and breathed this shyt his entire life? Yall didnt care until Tariq started signal boosting @JohnnyElbow540's tweets

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I mean...

If anybody has a valid opinion on the topic it would definitely be that nikka :yeshrug:

Raise your hand if you know more about the origins of hip hop than KRS1 :comeon:

You could argue the same point about Clarence Thomas.. :comeon:

Yeah..fukk him for this bullshyt.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
*randomly bring up Tariq*

:dead:
And @JohnnyElbow028
When and why exactly did you start caring about random opinions if wasn't for that? Longer than KRS? And he's a mascot?

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I just see a reoccurring theme. When blacks make something, other races tend to get credit. However, blacks are rarely if at all mentioned when other races create something as their own. :yeshrug: The same song is being sung.

You actin like he said Mexicans created hip hop.

He said Puerto Ricans, in the South Bronx, in the 1970's were apart of the culture, including guys from the Rock Steady Crew

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Papi me no black!!! Quick to say that shyt tho lol black people love I mean love to be inclusive giving any opportunity smfh