Fukk Kendrick and fukk Drake for disrespecting Michael Jackson on my mama

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
I feel like many people act obtuse when it comes to Michael Jackson because he wasn't convicted of anything. He did very very questionable things. I wouldn't let my child spend the night at MJ's house just like I wouldn't let my child go live with R. Kelly or Puff to pursue entertainment dreams. A grown man with a theme park at his home who also has kids spend the night isn't normal.

Mike made AMAZING music. That doesn't sway my opinion of his behavior being strange. I'm not disrespecting him or his legacy. I'm also not putting my head in the sand like the lack of a guilty conviction means someone is innocent.

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:

Edit: She later recanted this, FYI. There were a lot of recants and a lot of money exchanged.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i agree if i was a rapper i would only give drake and kendrick half a bar ...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Any grown ass man who wanted little ass boys to sleep over by them aint fukking normal. Then you add the numerous pedophile accusations. People who blindly defend Mike like they were there are fukking weird as fukk.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
But Prince outlived him
prince was just better at drugs :troll:

What makes Mike immune compared to everybody else getting pedophile accusations thrown at them:patrice:?
because the evidence in the cases didnt stack up. he was also abused by the police and the entire thing was a trial by media. the evidence exonerated him. he's been the victim of extortion multiple times. the 2 men in the Oprah documentary previously stated multiple times that they loved MJ and he never did a thing to them. theres plenty of character witnesses as well and most of the paperwork is online if you actually care enough to read it. i will say the wine in cans/Jesus juice thing was kind of weird but I'd imagine he didn't want kids seeing him drink alcohol.

my own theory is that MJ was probably autistic to a degree and asexual. no :takedat: but i cant picture MJ fukking and i dont want to

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Drake's a #1 hit away from being Mike Jack. Kendrick was just being Sly because he always bigs up Prince and was gonna record with him but he passed.

Drake then started dropping them crazy ass lines. No lie they go kinda hard tho lol.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Drake's a #1 hit away from being Mike Jack. Kendrick was just being Sly because he always bigs up Prince and was gonna record with him but he passed.
kendrick+prince collab would've been crazy :ohhh: