Fukk Kendrick and fukk Drake for disrespecting Michael Jackson on my mama

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Can I talk to em?

How dare u once-a-year sex experiments talk on the King ?

Stank rap muthafukkas...

Listen

Mike could never be 5'1 :gucci:

And Mike could never accused of pedophilia even with FBI cases:gucci:

The call is coming from inside the house

Its sad he ain't here to witness this disrespect. He'd buy ya yuckmouf catalogues and piss on your CEOs,yes diddy. Yes Sean Combs. Yes Brother Love.

Michael wasn't a fighter...

But watch ya moufs!!!:gucci:

He was on the BAD tour when u was shytting on walls and that tour went on for years

Daps
You are right. I didn't like the Mike Jack lyrics either.

Mike is literally the greatest to ever do it and Drake and Kendrick aint even worthy to shine his moonwalking shoes. Mike had an influence across the entire industry and everybody now is still chasing his ghost. They really need to put more respect on that man name.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mike is literally the greatest to ever do it and Drake and Kendrick aint even worthy to shine his moonwalking shoes. Mike had an influence across the entire industry and everybody now is still chasing his ghost. They really need to put more respect on that man name.
Kendrick supposedly for the culture

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

But Prince outlived him

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I mentioned it in the "Heart Pt. 6" thread because it was weird as hell that MJ was being used as an example of what you shouldn't be. Why would there be shame in being compared to him? Why is his name an insult?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What makes Mike immune compared to everybody else getting pedophile accusations thrown at them:patrice:?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I mentioned it in the "Heart Pt. 6" thread because it was weird as hell that MJ was being used as an example of what you shouldn't be. Why would there be shame in being compared to him? Why is his name an insult?
Pedo accusations aside, mans literally tried to turn himself into a white woman