Fuk It.Marvel Is The Real MVP: 'The Vision' Assembles with THE AVENGERS In the New AOU

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:childplease: THEY AIN'T NO DAMN MVP TILL I SEE PANTHER!!

... And, I don't wanna hear that "He's Coming" bullsh#t. Muhphucka shoulda BEEN here. Bum as$ silver Flash & Robo-cop in a cape are more interesting than the KING?

Or is there ANOTHER reason???? :sas1:

Luke Cage>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the buildings aint even gonna be rebuilt before the Avengers 2 crush
them again.
wat6rr.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So... Is Ant-Man gonna be in this somehow?

Didn't Ant-man create Ultron... In which created Vision. Or is that just one version?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So... Is Ant-Man gonna be in this somehow?

Didn't Ant-man create Ultron... In which created Vision. Or is that just one version?

They are making an "Antman" movie but no:

1. He ain't in this (as far as I know, unless it's a secret cameo)
2. He didn't create Ultron in this version, Tony Stark did.

Fred.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm expecting this movie to be pretty long too. It took a while for the Ultron/Vision thing to unfold in the cartoons... I would guess maybe just as long if not longer in the comics.

They should've started it in the end of the last Iron Man movie... Which would give it more time to see Ultron go from this goody goody robot to the psycho robot

But I'm guessing they're going to do it like this article suggests

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/09...ron-2256443?lt_source=external,manual#!bSo0nu

So since they're going to start with the 2nd Ant-man, the original Hank Pym is going be :flabbynsick: but somewhere back in the day he worked on Ultron with Tony and ofcourse, Tony tries to make him a weapon instead of the peaceful, polite robot Pym wanted.

So after Avengers, in pops the new Antman... But wtf @ Wasp and Yellow Jacket tho...

Oh well:yeshrug:

And Cap breaks his shield, meaning the only place he can go and get it fixed is Wakanda