Fuga: Melodies of Steel PC/PS5/XSX/Switch

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Finally got back around to this. Beat the game without using the 'special' cannon. If you upgrade wisely you can do it on the first run. Other posters are right it gets easy towards the end but don't let the furries dissuade you the writing is extremely good.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got back around to this. Beat the game without using the 'special' cannon. If you upgrade wisely you can do it on the first run. Other posters are right it gets easy towards the end but don't let the furries dissuade you the writing is extremely good.

Oh yeah you don't need to use that cannon.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This game is coming off Gamepass in a Week or more.
.........I'm glad I really don't have to use that fukking Cannon. I used it in the prologue and felt impending dread for the rest of the story.
:sadcam:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is coming off Gamepass in a Week or more.
.........I'm glad I really don't have to use that fukking Cannon. I used it in the prologue and felt impending dread for the rest of the story.
I'm finally finishing up with the game now, i really enjoyed the game. On to part 2... Well probably in a few months lol.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I never really found myself in a position to use that cannon​

I'm early days, so the way the story ran it, was like as if you'd be put into situations where they odds would be against you, forcing you to make a choice, you know? But from the looks of it, if I just setup my squad, form affinities and use proper tactics, knowing when to stick and move, I'll get through this, no problem...but still....story kinda got me fukked up and my Bro ain't helping, talking about "nikka you stan FF8 and them was children in war too".
:beli:
Wasn't no 4 year old baby out here constantly asking for their grandparents, punk. This shyt is serious.​

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I'm early days, so the way the story ran it, was like as if you'd be put into situations where they odds would be against you, forcing you to make a choice, you know? But from the looks of it, if I just setup my squad, form affinities and use proper tactics, knowing when to stick and move, I'll get through this, no problem...but still....story kinda got me fukked up and my Bro ain't helping, talking about "nikka you stan FF8 and them was children in war too".
:beli:
Wasn't no 4 year old baby out here constantly asking for their grandparents, punk. This shyt is serious.​

I think the best strategy is always just go for the harder routes whenever you can as you get more rewards for it.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I'm finally finishing up with the game now, i really enjoyed the game. On to part 2... Well probably in a few months lol.​

Man, I'm gonna dive (pause) right into the second one after this and then go scrub my mind of all this village vs soldiers shyt with some Sea of Stars/Chaos Chains or whatever the fukk name of that game y'all said better than it. Or better yet, finally star Metal Max which also features tank related rpg combat, for the 3ds.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I think the best strategy is always just go for the harder routes whenever you can as you get more rewards for it.​

I always take the harder (pause) route for more rewards and such whenever prompted. I'm just on chapter 2, but the only real risk I see in going the hard route is that I might not get an S rating on mission, but will still come through not too scathed.

Address_Unknown

Daps

My OCD will not let me stop until I fully complete this series and read the Manga.
Call me a bytch, but the emotional toll it took purposefully getting the 'bad' endings in this game has me depressed on a level I ain't been since late Teenagehood.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Thats cool. I’ll be keeping an eye on it, I think i got to the last 3rd of the game and the gameplay loop just kinda wore thin for me by then and i just couldnt be bothered to finish.

I’ll be looking to see if they add or change anything up for the sequel, i was enjoying the story a lot​

Did you get around to playing the second one?
I'm currently plowing through it since it's coming off of Gamepass on the 15th.
Interesting tweaks to the gameplay but ultimately, from what I've played, it feels like DLC rather than a whole new game.
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing in this case.​