Fu<k it... "Everything West Indian" Appreciation Thread

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
@JLova were you moreso raised with the culture of your Bajan side?? or was it equal both sides? just curious because of the food you're posting...

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
tumblr_lmfmmmoPei1qdiyblo1_1280.jpg

:noah:
One thing i hate about Jamaican food places is that they NEVER put gravy on you're rice.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

One thing i hate about Jamaican food places is that they NEVER put gravy on you're rice.

because real jamaicans ain't bout all that gravy all over our rice. dat ah yankee ting. :smugfavre:
anyways if you want it just ASK for it. they'll give you ox tail gravy or brown stew chicken gravy.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
because real jamaicans ain't bout all that gravy all over our rice. dat ah yankee ting. :smugfavre:
anyways if you want it just ASK for it. they'll give you ox tail gravy or brown stew chicken gravy.
Well i am Jamaican, :obama:i'm just a "proud sellout". I moved to the US when i was 6 yrs old. I just became too accustomed to the American lifestyle. :blessed:I love gravy all on my rice.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all got the best flags on the planet I gotta admit. :krs: at some of the colours and designs.

@JLova and @Jamal probably pure coincidence but I remember reading a lotta black Canadians goalies are of Barbadian origin ( Weekes, Braithwaite, Emery

Last edited by a moderator: