Fu*k Captain Marvel Carol Danvers

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There will be comic book spoilers here FYI.

First they give this bytch a Roman Reigns push because she has a movie coming out. They're trying to make her a main eventer so by the time the movie comes out she's well known. I get it, marketing. But at the same time Doc Strange didn't get that push. Ant Man. Hell even GOTG. Plus they continually bury their most popular group, the X-Men. :scust:

Why is Marvel taking the WWE booking over petty shyt like this? Just because Marvel fukked up by selling the rights they gotta do this? :martin:

But that's another story. Captain Marvel here. Not even the og Captain Marvel. She had to jack another character(s) name. Shout out the the Vell fam who handled the mantle. Not only did they off the og, but they had to do his kids too :beli: :rip:

Now the main event: Civil War 2. This bytch's reasoning for her side is :what:

So some random guy comes out of no where and can "predict" reality. Instead of taking a logical view on this, she immediately sides with it; Which in turn causes her to create a clusterfukk of events.

She's the reason Hulk and War Machine are "dead." Wanted to arrest Spider Man Miles Morales so fast for being Afrorican (not really, but it wouldn't surprise me since she looks like a neo nazi :mjpls:). And now it looks like she merked Iron Man. :francis:

And now this bytch has the "Mighty" attached to her name. Clearly another character swagger jacking from Thor.

fukk Carol Danvers. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Captain marvel was maybe the stupidest character ever

Marvel girl was maybe the second stupidest character ever

Together they're the absolute worst shyt ever

• Elimination of fantastic four
  • Push of inhumans
  • Burial of X-Men
  • Killing wolverine
    • A decision so bad they retconned it
Are just terrible decisions, and why DC has had the juice for a while

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I've always thought Captain Marvel is a cool name for a character.

The problem is.. is that the name is mostly tied to marvel walking L's :pachaha:

But really they should have just created a new female character that wasn't legacy. Paid out the ass to get some quality writers..
Carol was not the one to push.

Daps
I like Carol Danvers she's a character I love to hate. Don't forget she beat up Spider Woman in front of her own daughter during the first Civil war.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There will be comic book spoilers here FYI.

First they give this bytch a Roman Reigns push because she has a movie coming out. They're trying to make her a main eventer so by the time the movie comes out she's well known. I get it, marketing. But at the same time Doc Strange didn't get that push. Ant Man. Hell even GOTG. Plus they continually bury their most popular group, the X-Men. :scust:

Why is Marvel taking the WWE booking over petty shyt like this? Just because Marvel fukked up by selling the rights they gotta do this? :martin:

But that's another story. Captain Marvel here. Not even the og Captain Marvel. She had to jack another character(s) name. Shout out the the Vell fam who handled the mantle. Not only did they off the og, but they had to do his kids too :beli: :rip:

Now the main event: Civil War 2. This bytch's reasoning for her side is :what:

So some random guy comes out of no where and can "predict" reality. Instead of taking a logical view on this, she immediately sides with it; Which in turn causes her to create a clusterfukk of events.

She's the reason Hulk and War Machine are "dead." Wanted to arrest Spider Man Miles Morales so fast for being Afrorican (not really, but it wouldn't surprise me since she looks like a neo nazi :mjpls:). And now it looks like she merked Iron Man. :francis:

And now this bytch has the "Mighty" attached to her name. Clearly another character swagger jacking from Thor.

fukk Carol Danvers. :pacspit:

Iron man got alot of shyt for what he did in the the first civil war. someone gonna come back and put her in her place... the scale is always balanced... Cosmic beings can be killed and hurt too... :coffee:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
SJW writers and no regard for property history is why western comics from DC and Marvel aren't shyt.
Marvel pushing shyt characters like this in the movie gonna end their movie dominance as well.