FTR #1 Details The Team's Plans After Their AEW Contract Ends Next Spring.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
They are one of the many talents that were propped by La Nariz in NXT only for then to be fukked over by Vince's booking. So it would make sense for FTR to think going back to WWE's main roster would be a very different story this time around.

Having said that, I'm not following WWE so I have no clue if the tag division is worth a damn (in the sense of being showcased) besides The Usos.
how were they fukked over by vinces booking? I understand theres many cases of that from NXT call-ups but I dont see how they apply to that at all, they were 3 time tag champs on the main roster and first ever tag team triple crown winners and still wanted out

and before anybody brings up the multiple burials that I already addressed, please re-read my post, they didnt start getting buried and humiliated on screen until AFTER they made it public that they wanted out

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah..they going back to the WWE. That whole "I LoVeD pROfESsionAL WEASSLIN" shyt is getting played out. I wish wrestlers would stop beating around the bush and say.."yeah I'm going to such and such company because they pay more, the neckbeards smell 10 percent better, and I get to travel, instead of staying in bulldikk Kentucky to do a shytty indie show in front of 10 family members and a janitor"

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah..they going back to the WWE. That whole "I LoVeD pROfESsionAL WEASSLIN" shyt is getting played out. I wish wrestlers would stop beating around the bush and say.."yeah I'm going to such and such company because they pay more, the neckbeards smell 10 percent better, and I get to travel, instead of staying in bulldikk Kentucky to do a shytty indie show in front of 10 family members and a janitor"
:what:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
how were they fukked over by vinces booking? I understand theres many cases of that from NXT call-ups but I dont see how they apply to that at all, they were 3 time tag champs on the main roster and first ever tag team triple crown winners and still wanted out

and before anybody brings up the multiple burials that I already addressed, please re-read my post, they didnt start getting buried and humiliated on screen until AFTER they made it public that they wanted out
I didn't mean it as Vince's booking specifically damaging them. But Vince's booking being so bad and all over the place that no one can get over and end up in midcard limbo. The Revival went from a team capable of elevating an entire division to prominance to just another tag team that had a run on the main roster and couldn't do a single thing to make tag team wrestling matter again. Then they leave the company and immediately go back to being a feature on any show and capable of main eventing. In 2023 I can totally see them thinking HHH could give them that kind of exposure, which Vince would never give them.

shyt, the only ones that have done anything for the tag division on he main roster are The Usos and New Day.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They’re in a similar situation as Cody Rhodes was in. They’ve rebuilt themselves into something much bigger than they were. Now they can get a pay day and get their respect. They are the best tag team in the business and have finally proved it.

Ain’t no reason to be out there waiting for somebody to land a botched 450 shoot star press on your throat and be sitting a home looking stupid

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
He's actively saying he thought he was gonna be able to be out of his contract already so of course he's not gonna outright say yeah I'm ready to take my ass back to the E...

It's definitely where they're going though...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
They’re in a similar situation as Cody Rhodes was in. They’ve rebuilt themselves into something much bigger than they were. Now they can get a pay day and get their respect. They are the best tag team in the business and have finally proved it.

Ain’t no reason to be out there waiting for somebody to land a botched 450 shoot star press on your throat and be sitting a home looking stupid

Nah dont do that a botch move can happen anywhere. Big E got his neck broke on tv, its a dangerous business.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Koala's don't have any room to speak on someone smelling like shyt when baby koalas use their mother's pouch as their home and toilet and also eat their mother's shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Koala's don't have any room to speak on someone smelling like shyt when baby koalas use their mother's pouch as their home and toilet and also eat their mother's shyt.

giphy.gif

Plus survival tactics :ehh: