FTR #1 Details The Team's Plans After Their AEW Contract Ends Next Spring.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Fightful Select has an update on FTR after Sean Ross Sapp interviewed Dax Harwood ahead of tomorrow’s AEW Dynamite. Harwood is set to challenge Bryan Danielson in a one-on-one contest on tomorrow’s show.

Speaking to Fightful, Harwood said that he believes his current AEW contract is scheduled to expire at the end of April 2023. However, he and Wheeler previously thought they would be up “last year.”

Additionally, Harwood said he and Wheeler have been evaluating their potential options, and they’ve had many conversations about their wrestling futures. One idea they’ve reportedly discussed is taking a year off from major promotions and just wrestling events that are fun for them. After recently working more indies and various companies outside of AEW, it’s shown how much they enjoy that landscape.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Obligatory

e463494ce36c995a289ac157f0387b06.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Indies & Impact lol, it's clear they're going to Hunter

Imagine them saying it out loud still employed to #2 and wrestling matches there

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
didnt they force themselves out of wwe to follow behind the young bucks/aew despite having an otherwise successful run in wwe? if my memory serves me correctly the on-screen burial and them almost having clown attire didnt happen until after they started campaigning for a release

now they're unhappy in aew and are counting down the days to their contract ending.. seems like these nikkas are incompetent and unhappy no matter what

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know these cats have gone on to do great things since then and I respect them for that, but I can’t get over Vince burying the shyt out of them and making them rub their azzes all over the stage like clowns because the usos put “itching powder” in their tights, Vince was wrong as hell for that :snoop:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
didnt they force themselves out of wwe to follow behind the young bucks/aew despite having an otherwise successful run in wwe? if my memory serves me correctly the on-screen burial and them almost having clown attire didnt happen until after they started campaigning for a release

now they're unhappy in aew and are counting down the days to their contract ending.. seems like these nikkas are incompetent and unhappy no matter what
They are one of the many talents that were propped by La Nariz in NXT only for then to be fukked over by Vince's booking. So it would make sense for FTR to think going back to WWE's main roster would be a very different story this time around.

Having said that, I'm not following WWE so I have no clue if the tag division is worth a damn (in the sense of being showcased) besides The Usos.