Frustrated...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I've heard that too. I wish my mother had known that when we first moved to LA or at least researched where there were bigger black populations because one of the things I definitely missed most in my early teens was having more black people like I did back in Charleston.
I'd move out there to be your Black friend.

:mjcry:

But seriously, like Koolaid said, be careful with them Mexicans. There have been conflicts that have turned heated with Mexicans trying to force Black folks out of certain neighborhoods. I don't want you to be harmed.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Sounds annoying. Have you tried getting someone to translate for you? Might be kids being kids?
Nah the parents know. They actually sit there and watch them do it.

oh i see, u need to go to a black neighborhood dats not to dangerous and leave them mexicacs alone i dnt want u getting hurt or anything its not even worth it to try to fight back.
Yea. I know. I've been trying to find other places. I might go back to the south.
I'd move out there to be your Black friend.

:mjcry:

But seriously, like Koolaid said, be careful with them Mexicans. There have been conflicts that have turned heated with Mexicans trying to force Black folks out of certain neighborhoods. I don't want you to be harmed.
They can be something else so I watch myself around them.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Nah the parents know. They actually sit there and watch them do it.

:picard: what terrible parenting.

The law is on your side, see below. Write a letter to your landlord. Include that you've tried to resolve, quote the law below. If you want to move that's well and good but don't let these asswipes think they're above the law :hhh::camby:

According to the Warranty of Quiet Possession, California Civil Code Section 1927, tenants have an implied right to quiet enjoyment in their rental agreement.

It’s your landlord’s responsibility to enforce lease clauses and house rules; if a noisy tenant doesn’t comply, landlords may evict them. And if your landlord fails to stop excessive and unreasonable noise, you may consider filing a small claims lawsuit against the landlord for tolerating a nuisance. Depending on the situation, you may be able to break your lease and move out early.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Single family home time. I'll never look back. And my house is only like 1000sq ft.