Frustrated...

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
With my neighbors. I'm sick of their kids. Got a couple of them shooting bbs at my windows and door. I've tried talking to my neighbors (most of them don't speak English) and my landlord and still hasn't done anything. Thing is I don't bother anybody or say anything to anybody. I wonder if they want me out because I'm not Latino and don't speak Spanish?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, The Valley is filled with :mjpls: Mexicans from what I've heard. Especially Pacoima.
Yea. I go up there occasionally to General Discounts. They're pretty much everywhere in LA though. I remember we were in Compton once and one told my mom to go back to Africa.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
With my neighbors. I'm sick of their kids. Got a couple of them shooting bbs at my windows and door. I've tried talking to my neighbors (most of them don't speak English) and my landlord and still hasn't done anything. Thing is I don't bother anybody or say anything to anybody. I wonder if they want me out because I'm not Latino and don't speak Spanish?

if you're in LA...yes they want you out for one of their family members to move in...same with jobs out here too...the mexicans in oakland are more like the mexicans down south, they show love dont be on that weird shyt

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
if you're in LA...yes they want you out for one of their family members to move in...same with jobs out here too...the mexicans in oakland are more like the mexicans down south, they show love dont be on that weird shyt
Yea. Every black person who's moved in moves back out within 6mos-1yr because they're so obnoxious. There's only one other black person that lives in these apartments other than me and she's hardly home because of them too.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:russ: might get me in trouble since the landlord is buddy buddy with them.

Yeah, I've heard stories of Mexicans trying to intimidate Blacks into moving out of certain apartments. Especially in areas like East LA. Yeah, and I heard Bay Area Mexicans are cool with Blacks, and that's one of the many reasons that keep the Sureno vs Norteno beef going. Surenos calling Nortenos "wannabe mayates" and stuff like that.

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I've heard stories of Mexicans trying to intimidate Blacks into moving out of certain apartments. Especially in areas like East LA. Yeah, and I heard Bay Area Mexicans are cool with Blacks, and that's one of the many reasons that keep the Sureno vs Norteno beef going. Surenos calling Nortenos "wannabe mayates" and stuff like that.
I've heard that too. I wish my mother had known that when we first moved to LA or at least researched where there were bigger black populations because one of the things I definitely missed most in my early teens was having more black people like I did back in Charleston.