From The Bench To A (Tua) Hurtful L To My Bama Brethren - Dolphins @ Eagles SNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
That third down play on that last Dolphins drive was massive. Could have given the ball back to the Eagles with two minutes left and still down 17-3, but instead the Dolphins go into the half down 17-10.

Dolphins really need to get some push up front from their offensive-line. They are getting manhandled by that Eagles front.

Hurts needs to not take some of these sacks and protect the ball better in the pocket, or he could end up making a game changing mistake.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Fins can establish a lil bit of a running game, this will be ugly in the 2nd half

Eagles need to feed Swift

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:yeshrug: The longer the season goes on, the more clear it is that nobody is beating Mahomes

I've been saying that for weeks. There is no team that I feel like is dominant with no flaws. So, I'll take a contending team with the best QB by a wide margin to win as of now.

The 49er's are excellent, but I still don't fully buy Brock Purdy. The Bills just struggled against the Giants and lost to the Patriots. The Bengals are hit and miss.

It's wide open this yea, but I'll favor the Chiefs right now.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Corner and a safety in the first couple of rounds. They need to be looking far and wide for the next Brian Dawkins. Plus a RB. I don’t think I’ve seen these dudes break a 20-30 yard run yet.

I think Swift did against Minnesota

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
If the Fins can establish a lil bit of a running game, this will be ugly in the 2nd half

Eagles need to feed Swift
Not with our back up on back up on back up OLine. We gotta rely on Tua quick passes and slanging it all game. Reek is a cheatcode. And guys like Wilson can make great catches. Barrios a good route runner. Nothing cute. Just slang it. Our running game ain’t showin up.