From Savanah With Love, I Fly To You Much Wiser Since My Goodbye To You...WWE Monday Night Raw June 26, 2023 USA 8e/7c

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
LET'S GO!
200.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
One fun fact is Dragunov grew up in Germany, his family moved there when he was 5. It's why he doesn't have a strong Russian accent. His Twitter handle is German for "Invincible."
yup. That's kinda why I ordered them that way, since Ilya technically covers both.

I'd have gone with tossing Ludwig, keeping Vinci and adding Shinsuke so you hit all the powers of the Axis, but... Ludwig too good at what he does. That coat twirl he be doing for Gunther alone should keep that man employed like he's Gunther's Jerome forever :mjlol:

DJK

All Star
Daps
Carmelo's listed height is 5-ft-10, but next to the interviewer he looks same height as Ricochet.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk it.
Put Ilya in Imperium, send Vinci to Smackdown, and let Imperium be an axis of Austria/Germany/Russia. Put them back in red. Let's just go all the way with this on Gunther's obvious inevitable run to the top.

Line him up against Cody in full 'Murica Homelander getup. It'll be just old school evil foreign heel vs patriot for Vince to not fukk with it, and the ring work would probably be goddamned impeccable.
This was my prediction I stated for WM Philly next year during this years thread. I really hope it happens.