From Savanah With Love, I Fly To You Much Wiser Since My Goodbye To You...WWE Monday Night Raw June 26, 2023 USA 8e/7c

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sd4TYMp.jpg

kEpxDBf.jpg

FZYFCFU.jpg

eArn5st.jpg

6gQyfMV.jpg

8bTHeAS.jpg

b3ZXeOP.jpg

fjhTTm3.jpg

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Indi has a high ankle sprain. She should be cleared to go by now, but creative probably ain't ready to start the push.

Or they put a hold on The Way now that Ciampa's back, so Indi and Candice gonna have to sit back while they find the time to move DIY back together my guess

Yeah, they probably waiting for Gargano to comeback into the fray.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I know ppl say the Bloodline is the only thing the E got going but the 3 way rivalry with Rico/Naku/Bronson is dope af

I feel like the stars and moments being made since the Finn/Priest/Rhea/Dom iteration of Judgment Day have been all-time classics.

Bad Bunny/Priest
Dom/Rey
Rhea vs Charlotte or Rhea vs Zelina
Dom's heat
Finn & Seth potentially having a BANGER with callbacks to their original match

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
it's such a bad look to have aired that Finn promo, jump straight to Rollins and not even consider the idea of... making it seem like Rollins watched the damn thing?
They coulda just had the camera come up on Seth sat down in his locker room watching the end of the promo as it aired. Then have him get up and start going straight to the ring to respond. Instead, it just seems like he's unaware or uncaring, especially all cheesin and brightly dressed.

It undermines Finn as a threat that Rollins needs to give a fukk about. And it's a simple thing that's gonna contribute to Finn not getting over as a main event character.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Those old games you could put any song on your hard drive as the entrance theme :ahh:

I think I put "Player's Anthem" on someone lol.

:francis:RIP to the era of gaming consoles before all the microtransations, game passes, season passes and all the good features got stripped away for no reason

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She was wasting her time in NXT

Really, what was the point of putting the NXT women's title on her and not Tiffany back at Stand and Deliver?
Because most of the time NXT has no idea who is moving up in the draft that far ahead. They literally keep that stuff secret.