From April onwards PS4 owners are eating good.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It ain't exclusive but I wish Dying light 2 didn't get pushed back:mjcry:

Looking forward to Doom Eternal tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why's it matter if it's exclusive :dwillhuh: (above)
*looks at Xbox plate*

giphy.webp
Gamepass stay keeping us fed, you know how wer get free games every month? You make threads when the Sony lineup is better than xbox. But a service that steps that shyt up 100 fold and you're hating. How's psNow treating you :sas2:
Eh.. not interested in any of those right now but I might get them when they’re super cheap. I still have to get through HZD and I haven’t even started God of War yet.

Been too busy playing Indivisible. The battle system is GOAT status:wow:
I had that game on my wishlist but then gamepass said eat :win: dope game btw
:unimpressed:Sony has always supported there consoles to the end unlike MS​
Yes that's why backwards compatibility is about to enter its 3rd generation on xbox, and they don't charge us to play upgrades versions of games we already own. What you call support ends up a remaster. You're a fukkin idiot (at this moment)
Imagine bringing up Ori and Sessions (whatever the hell they are) in comparison to TLOU2 and FFVII remake. :russ:

And you wonder why the console is selling like doodoo
You're comparing them, but since you're doing that tell me. Is tlou style of play the best game ever. Should everyone gravitate to that and abandon platformers? Is the last of us better than super Mario? Ori is not a good game, it's an all time great platformer, likely the best platformer this gen. Are you a gamer or do you stan titles? Sessions looks awesome and you brought it up because you're envious. Nobody mentioned it, it's on your mind. Thanks for exposing your jealousy :win: FF7 remake has a 12month exclusive period on ps4. And will drop at a time when next gen systems are arriving meaning nobody gives a shyt. FF isn't special anymore, sorry...
no one shyts on Ori, even in here. :unimpressed:

It doesn't the hype it deserves because Xbots don't even care about the series like that (just check the thread in here) :yeshrug:
Have you played ori yet? And what's there to talk about? We play the games on xbox, we all predownloaded it already and will be eating at midnight. You haven't heard me talk about it because this forum gets bombarded by post like yours in xbox threads.
It’s always the future with Xbox isn’t it? :mjlol:
Says the guy screaming tlou2 and any other title with a name that isn't on xbox :stopitslime:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yes that's why backwards compatibility is about to enter its 3rd generation on xbox, and they don't charge us to play upgrades versions of games we already own. What you call support ends up a remaster. You're a fukkin idiot (at this moment)
:mjlol:you mad. ghost of tsukishima, last of us2, and ff7 aint remasters

where the new AAA exclusive xbox games breh????

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:you mad. ghost of tsukishima, last of us2, and ff7 aint remasters

where the new AAA exclusive xbox games breh????
Ff7 isn't a remaster, so they went from FF15 to 7 BRUH :facepalm:

Ori is a AAA title, sorry if you was too busy fanboy'n it up to notice. I played it, it's amazing. shyt's on the original and the original is a classic. Damn you nikkaz stupid :laff: